Dante,Vergil
    Dante,Nero
    Dante,Vergil,Sparda
    Dante,Sparda
    Dante,Vergil,Nero

these ones are so hot hehe im a bad girl
  2. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hello I'm new on here and love the DMC series. My fave pairings are Dante/Vergil, or Dante/Sparda - they are both a couple of cuties if ever I saw them, but recently I got a real kick out of reviewing one of the manga novels and also writing one of my own fan fics as I've not seen that much written of the series in a kinky way and really hoped to change that.

I wonder what everyone else likes about the pairings and DMC itself?
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Oooh! Yay! DMC group!!! I pretty much love any pairing that has to do with these beautiful devils, but my favorites would be VergilxDante and SpardaxVergilxDante. I'm hardcore Vergil!seme, but, I have been know to, on occassion read some Dante!seme, Vergil!uke. I would have to say that Vergil is my favorite character...he's just so sadistic...and Yamato...Mmm...I loves me a man with a samurai sword!

@Yasuichi-san: Hey, you'll have to give me some links to your fanfiction when you get them done. I can do the same for you!
  4. FluffyFox
    FluffyFox
    Heh, I'm still new to the whole DMC thing and so I'm not sure which I like more...but Dante/Virgil look hot together! =^..^=
  5. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Honestly, no! Oh my goodness. I'm really not a fan of fandoms, It's just weird. I accidently read one involving kabaji and and atobe, and I'm an atobe maniac. I swear that killed prince of tennis for me.
  6. mizukishimizu
    mizukishimizu
    My fave pairing is definitely Dante x Nero *-* I think they fit perfectly xD
  7. Keiyan
    Keiyan
    Dante x Nero all the way for me buuuut I must admit I like taking a peek at Dante x Vergil or Vergil x Dante ^.~ aaaaaaand Nero x Dante is fine too as you can tell I'm not big on predefined roles lol XD
    I just wish I could find more fanfic, there's just not enough out there! Especially of a good quality....
    Also, I've been looking for doujins of Dante x Nero and I haven't had much luck the japanese websites are neat, but I can't make heads or tails of them most of the time lol
    but at least I'm collecting nice pics! (from the websites who actually Let you save images....)
  8. Toshiya_Neko
    Toshiya_Neko
    I enjoy reversible Dante x Vergil x Nero myself
    The more the merrier
  9. xShyness
    xShyness
    Dante x Vergil are pure love ~ :3

I also enjoy Nero x Dante but for some weird, reasons.. I feel its something like father-son love which ruined my hawt mens sex, mood ;_;
  10. Yayoi89
    Yayoi89
    I luv Dante x Vergil yaoi its soo hot,etc!! I started going on this site just few days ago and I'm really having tons of fun with all of you Yaoi fans!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast