aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Deciding to promote my story.. ^__^

1. holliehatake
    holliehatake
    I dunt know if I'm allowed to do this in this group? Hopefully I am!
    I just wanted to promote my new(ish) fiction in as many ways as I could ^__^. I am working on a serious load of updates right now. Clicky the title! xD

Title
    The Influence of Kane
    Rating
    17.9-
    Warnings
    Crude language/May be graphic sex in the future. My grammar may also be bad as I haven't found a beta yet ;P
    A/N
    Please take time to tell me what you think ^__^
    Summary
    "Kane has never exactly been normal.
    When his parents died, he seeked more comfort than ever in his best friend 'Kadorah', not knowing the full extent of the consequences... Kane may not have known it, but from day one he was never going to be able to get away from Kadorah's grasp.
    So begins their journey of lust, pain, drama...
    ...and a lifetime of Kadorah's crude and inappropriate jokes."

2. Anonymously
    Anonymously
    Online interactions have the potential to resonate globally, amplifying influence and impact. In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, adaptability is key. Online interactions shape perceptions and decisions, https://avarup.com/ importance of building a positive online reputation cannot be overstated.
  3. Anonymously
    Anonymously
    The role of professional bodyguard services providers extends far beyond physical protection—it encompasses a holistic california security services approach to safety and security.
  4. guest4
    guest4
    Some drivers choose to install aftermarket fog lights for enhanced performance. Wiring fog lights may seem daunting but with a comprehensive guide you can n70 led headlights illuminate the road ahead safely and effectively.
  5. guest4
    guest4
    Dispose of vape-related waste such as empty e-liquid bottles or used coils responsibly. Use designated trash bins and recycling containers to crave flavours maintain a clean and orderly environment.
  6. guest4
    guest4
    As consumers increasingly prioritize environmentally conscious choices sneaker asics shoes sale are responding by embracing a diverse range of sustainable materials.