aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

☆ Seki Toshihiko ☆

1. poptart
    poptart
    i saw the add for this group in BL drama.

and boy am i glad i did. i didnt know, or put it together, that he was Ludwig... nice. plus he was sanzo so automatic win. thanks for letting us know over in bl drama

*wanders off to see what dramas he might be in*
  2. shattered
    shattered
    yay the group is safe now lent-san!
  3. BlueIvy
    BlueIvy
    Hey, y'know how you sometimes have a bunch of favourite characters then suddenly you realise they're all voiced by the same seiyuu...? Seki Toshihiko is my first and favouritest seiyuu, and the one that led me here. I'm on a mission to obtain as much of his work as possible
  4. Thief
    Thief
    Yeah, I know BlueIvy, what you mean. I´m the same.
  5. BlueIvy
    BlueIvy
    I've just finished watching 'Requiem from the Darkness', Seki-san plays the lead character Momosuke, a writer who wants to publish a book of 100 ghost stories. So he goes travelling to collect the stories, on his journey he meets up with Mataichi and his group, Mataichi (trickster), Ogin (Puppeter) and Nagamimi (Shapeshifter). They go round punishing evil doers. And Momosuke gets caught up in it.

It's a horror series with a weird blend of art work - CG, muted colour, watercolours - it does deal with some dark topics (cannabalism, incest, murder). It's definitely a series I like, the voice acting is very good, although the only seiyuu I recognised was Seki-san's.
  6. Kisachi
    Kisachi
    hi there i'm new
    anybody know where can i download seki toshihiko mp3??
    please!!
  7. Ashuri
    Ashuri
    Mmmmm... Watari Yutaka...
    Hehehe!
    He's my fav voice of Toshihiko's!

I'm new to the group, by the way!
  8. evilfrogger86
    evilfrogger86
    I love him as Riki, Ludwig, Count D, Legato Bluesummers, and Watari! <3 He wasn't bad as Takaya, Kaien, or Mousse either though~
  9. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Hi everyone. I was finally able to get my hands on the saiyuki Reload Burial OVA 3 and I uploaded. More Sanzo.
  10. Sanzo~ryu
    Sanzo~ryu
    This social group hasn't had a post in almost a year.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast