aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

☆ Seki Toshihiko ☆

1. Lent
    Lent
    The thing I love about him is that he's so versatile! If you compare Ludwig from Meine Liebe to Iruka from Naruto, no way!!

I loved him as rebellious and confused Takaya and as another rebellious but sort of desperate Riki. Omg, just thinking about the Dark Erogenous Drama CD sends shivers down my spine... ....
  2. meridian
    meridian
    lent: I agree! He can go from completely serious roles to absolutely wacky ones, not forgetting his vocal range: from Saiyuki's Sanzo to Angelique's Luva
  3. Lent
    Lent
    We need to recruit more members, guys! And btw, who of you has watched Tenku Senki Shurato???
  4. Sanzo~ryu
    Sanzo~ryu
    I love his voice range and he has a great singing voice too.
  5. meridian
    meridian
    I've seen the first episode of Tenku Senki Shurato... ^^;;; We do need more members.
  6. Lent
    Lent
    Meridian, you should invite other members to this group, we need at least three more.
    Come on, I'm sure you know some more to invite! XD

And I still think my favourite, favourite role of Seki-san up to this day is still Riki. I remember doing the visuals for the Dark Erogenous Drama CD and there's this one monologue of Riki, when he drinks and reminiscences Guy (around min 44) and it always, always gets to me. Seki-san's voice there always has me crying. I think this is when I finally fell in love with him. That and him voicing Iruka. *loves her Iruka-sensei*
  7. meridian
    meridian
    Ack... *is having a hard time thinking of who to invite* *doesn't really know a lot of Seki fans on AF *

I love Riki too, but Kagetora is still my favorite That Drama CD based on the last volume of Mirage of Blaze just kills me every single time I listen to it Oh, not forgetting Sanzo, just love that voice to death.
  8. Lent
    Lent
    Maybe post a note in the Seiyuu Heaven group??? Tell people there to come over here and join??? If I have a little time later I will do that, I want my Toshihiko Seki group!
  9. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    Lent-San do you mind if I join this group? I love Seki Toshihiko. He's been my favorite since Saiyuki and of course Gundam Seed. It actually took me a while to figure out that he was Iruka in Naruto since his voice is so soft and gentle.
  10. schetenei
    schetenei
    Haia, came after the notice in the BL drama group
    Well, first bldrama (after becoming aware of seiyuu) that I listened to featuring Seki Toshihiko was Shinshitsu No Kagi Kaimasu (so Iruka and Rika don't count ). Much to my shame, I even thought it was another seiyuu that I absolutely adore. So my first experience of Seki was seme, and I just love the happy go lucky character he portrayed in this dramacd.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast