aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Need ideas/prompts

1. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    I'm writer-blocked right now but i want to write this one short story with a .hack// pairing!

So i'm hoping for some ideas to be thrown at me. ANYTHING!! Even if you don't know the series! these people walk around in everyday life too!
  2. Dee_
    Dee_
    Ugh, I wish I could help but I've been having intense writer's block myself. If I come up with anything, I'll be sure to post here.
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @ShadowYinYang - have you considered an X-over? <_< not that I read many but lately that seemed like a good idea to spur my interest in 'writing' in general. for some reason I do not get email notifications here so I'll check to see if you responded.

FYI - x-over could be in another Fandom that interest you 'whatever' that may be or My favorite - placing the characters in a "real world" scenario. Like the type of life we live daily - that's saying that the life they live is "animated and supernatural" the world would be "real" i.e. normal and I suppose shocking for a fictional character. Especially if he / she sees a book / manga / game with their 'real world' fictionalized. Does that make sense?
  4. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    Yeah I kinda get what you mean. Except not sure how I can make a love story out of that. Thanks for trying though.
    I honestly am not a fan of crossovers. Except for maybe Kingdom Hearts if done right.
  5. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    I have never read or seen .hack, and this is a really late reply to this discussion so I'm hoping ShadowYinYang has already thought of some ideas.

But I thought for future reference, if anyone has writer's block, here is a nice link.

I've luckily never had that problem (knocks on wood). I have the opposite problem where I have too many ideas floating around in my head. But besides my dreams being a huge inspiration for my stories, I also read a ton of books, watch a lot of weird foreign movies, TV shows, and visit a ton of social media sites. Anything that sparks my interest, which usually runs along my genres (science-fiction, fantasy, and horror writing). Oh and like that link suggests: Music. But joining other writing groups is another way of finding a creative outlet and talking with others who might just have the resources you seek. Try LinkedIn, Facebook, or Association writer groups (depending on your genre of writing).

Hope this helps
  6. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    In all honesty I never got around to writing what I wanted>.<

I couldn't get a simple plot out that I just put it to the side

But thanks for the link! I'll check it out