aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

:hearteyes: Favorite composers?

1. Elric88
    Elric88
    @Reasonfalling: I LOVE Tchaikovsky too, and he's so underrated. His piano concerto #2 in G major is freaking INCREDIBLE and I'd love to play it some day.
  2. jhyo07
    jhyo07
    as a beginner in this, i could say that one of my favorite will be wlatz from the composition of johann strauss especially blue denube waltz.
  3. Alyson
    Alyson
    Pianist.

Overall would probably be Chopin. I've ALWAYS loved Chopin, ever since I started studying piano seven years ago. Chopin's background history amazed me, as well. His piano concertos are great, but I'm with you when you say that Rachmaninov makes the best Piano Concertos. He also composed my absolute favorite duet piece Suite No. 2 Op. 17 Mvmt. 3 or better known as "Romance." I fell in love with that.
  4. Tsukihiko
    Tsukihiko
    Pianist here too~~

Not too long ago, just over a year, I've really got a passion for Chopin's music. His compositions are so lush it's brilliant!!! I think this love for Chopin might also be because I played eternal sonata on the ps3 :P Besides Chopin, I generally like romantic music, I think Liszt comes close to being my favourite composer. I have a dream to write beautiful music just like them, but there's much to be done hehe ^^; My other dream is to be able to play pieces like Fantasie Impromptu or La Campanella
  5. lyshulin
    lyshulin
    Violinist, and I adore Vivaldi. x) I don't get to play his pieces often, but whenever i find one, I'm always in love with it.

Oh I do love the piano too, even though I can't play it.
    and Liszt, oh how i love him. I fell in love with La Campanella the first time i heard it.
    Amazing piece, don't you all agree?

Mm, I've heard Venus, Mars and Jupiter by Holst before, 100% captivating.
    Those are from the orchestral suite, The Planets. Venus totally made me think of Venus and Mars was like O.O "Yeah, Mars." I don't think I'm making sense here, but still. Gosh.

And Strauss for his Blue Danue Waltz, and Mozart for his.. MOSTLY EVERYTHING. AND ELGAR'S SALUT D'AMOUR. I LOVE THAT SONG. <3

okay i should stop before i go on and start spamming T.T
    Love you, all the musicians out there. <3
  6. xXxItachixXx
    xXxItachixXx
    Woah! I feel the EXACT same way! I absolutley ADORE chaconne!!
    I've also been working on it for like 2 months and have only gotten down the first two and a half pages xD I especially love Heifetz's interpretation of it Its so awesomely depressing that it's addicting xD
  7. sapphireleo
    sapphireleo
    Well I kinda joined this group because of mostly this topic but really I can only play the piano a little mostly self taught so I appologise TT///TT but I have to mention I'm really into anime ost especially Yuki kajiura's amazing stuff oh god sooooo many anime her stuff can be found in omg! Tsubasa, All the hack anime, mahou Shoujo madoka magica, aquarian age, mai hime, some of the closing songs of black butler aka kuroshitsuji, closing song of chrono crusade, elemental gelade and le portrait de pettite cosette and oh god soooooo friggin many and I love it! XD 8 oh btw as far as actual classical pachelbel's cannon will always be my all time favourite even way before I heard it in evangelion.. ^^ oh yeah I can also sing operatically if that counts my voice at it's lowest range is at tenor..(.? I think)..to pure soprano is my comfort range ..currently 21 years and singing like that since 8 but I can also sing softly like soft ballads kinda lullaby-ish as well as well as power ballads like hearts range with alone for example..^^ sorry didnt mean to sound like im showing off that much.. especially since u guys r playing actual instruments lol.. ^^
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12