aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Musical Yaoi~

1. mokona666
    mokona666
    Everyone should post some good music themed yaoi titles and your comments here~ It's a good way of recommendations I guess, since I do like looking for manga that has a bit of a musical touch.

Recently I read Netsujou no Virtuoso, since a friend of mine gave me the jap version of the manga. It was actually quite nice, though it did make me wonder if I'd have performed better in competitions if I was a bit drunk xD (I have a special edition in Jap though, so there were a few extras)
    Baka-Updates Manga - Netsujou no Virtuoso

Also tried to read the manga of Fujimi Orchestra, but since I haven't seen the anime or read the novel it felt a bit disjointed. Anyone know if the novel is even available in English?
  2. sapphireleo
    sapphireleo
    Well I guess the obvious one is gravitation~^^ just love it~! And sukisho has a really good soundtrack love it soooo cute~! ^^
  3. echrodu
    echrodu
    A friend of mine sent me the Japanese edition of the manga Netsujou no Virtuoso, and I just finished reading it. It was enjoyable, however I couldn't help but wonder if I could have fared better in competition if I'd been a little tipsy instead. free games
  4. handadan
    handadan
    A friend sent me the Japanese edition of the manga "Netsujou no Virtuoso," and I recently completed reading it.
    run 3