aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi-loving Classical Musicians

1. ShamelessBGum
    ShamelessBGum
    Hi All... Sorry if I am necroing an old thread. I just joined the group and not quite sure if I count as a "classical musician" - I am a dabbler. I played violin in my high school orchestra, but that's about where my classical "career" ended and I started fiddling instead. My great musical love is Scandinavian folk music, which I play on the fiddle. Basically a lot of the type of Finnish and Swedish polkas, etc. that inspired the likes of Jean Sibelius. I also sing (I am an amateur at that too, but I can do it well if I practice / warm up), I particularly love singing Gilbert and Sullivan operettas (alto or tenor)... I write some of my own stuff which is, again, more folk-oriented than classical. Feel free to boot me from the group if I don't measure up!
  2. SamuraiSx
    SamuraiSx
    wahhh I can't believe I didn't introduce here after randomly finding this group ages ago >< Minna-san Hii!
    I am playing piano and I hope to enter academy (even if I am somehow late by today's standards due to my own problems with confidence..) but now I am carrying it to the fullest/
    I adore anime music, since OSTs are composed with such sincerity variation sensibility and great quallity that I just can;t pass by and say 'eh that's just cartoon music' x.x/

recently I've been playing Yuki Kajiura's pieces and currently getting by ear score from Kalafina's song Hokage <3 I am almost done o.o
    yeah I am alo singing as tenor at my city Sombor's choir 'Vocal Group Musica Viva'. we have videos on our yt channel you can listen it xD

and uhhh so glad to see fellow musicians and so many different instruments :3 it would be nice if we can do some project together maybe?! O.O
  3. SamuraiSx
    SamuraiSx
    btw I wanted to also ask for help to donate for my friend who plays clarinet at academy, so he can buy new instrument for himself to continue music studies
    He also likes yaoi so it's one more thing to share with us :3 I think he covered some stuff from Pandora Hearts ages ago if his channel isn't removed from yt *o*/

err, about him. He's studying clarinet in Serbia on 2nd year currently, but his 10 years old instrument isn't usable anymore they told him on academy that he must buy new one to continue studies and music.
    His parents aren't working and in our country is really a crissis, and they can't afford new instrument which costs MUCH ><
    so he is trying to collect money by any means since he likes music, plays great and is really talented.
    he made on donation site page about his case, so people can donate him for new clarinet.
    He's also our fellow FUDANSHI :3 (btw he's UKE type Xp) so I really hope that our little world of BL can help him.

any amount is GREAT HELP. even if just everyone donates 1$ it will be enough.

here's the link, and you can hear him play he made a video of himself, and you can read about his story he wrote on donation page *o*/

https://www.generosity.com/education...rc-clarinet--2
    Thankssss in advancee everyone!!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567