aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi-loving Classical Musicians

1. SilverBullet
    SilverBullet
    Hello everyone. Just the piano for me...
  2. AcreoAeneas
    AcreoAeneas
    I wouldn't say I'm a musician per se, more of just that I play. Not that I'm really good or professional or anything. Yeah, anyways, I grew up playing the piano and hated the lessons for most of my life. Went through a serious phase for about 2 years back in high school and just eventually dropped lessons altogether. No longer wanted to, didn't have the money, and didn't have time at the time.

I still have a expanding classical collection and have spent countless hours listening to various pieces (orchestral and solo piano). My favorite still is Moonlight Sonata (all 4 movements) by Ludwig van Beethoven. My favorite composer would have to be Chopin.
  3. SilverBullet
    SilverBullet
    moonlight has 4 movements? interesting...
  4. Elric88
    Elric88
    @Silver: Yes, it does, they're all quite beautiful too.
  5. mokona666
    mokona666
    Ah lol sorry everyone for the long term MIA!! Lol....back and somewhat active on aarin again ^^
    Updated our list of musicians too lol. A lot of piano players.......seem to be a popular instrument lol.
    Well I've taken up Music as one of my Year 12 subjects....and am thoroughly enjoying the practical side of it~! Hate theory though lol. I want to get an electric guitar set now...........just for fun..........or a cello.......*greedy*
  6. Melissa
    Melissa
    Um hi? oo;
    Well for me I play oboe in the orchestra... XD
  7. SilverBullet
    SilverBullet
    @Elric88 No way! Really!? I've only ever seen/heard/played/known 3 of them... This is such a shock
  8. Elric88
    Elric88
    I'm wrong, there's only 3. I got it confused
  9. Gravita
    Gravita
    i love classical song too ... xDDD can i join here?
    um.. nice to meet you guys , my name Miyu ... hope we can be friends here
  10. HNCS
    HNCS
    Hi everyone, just joined. I've been playing the piano ever since a child, and also in my teen's i started the flute. My sister and my mum plays the violin.

=D
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast