aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★ Mirage of Blaze ★

1. coloredflowers
    I dont know much about the series, only watched a couple of episodes but I love it already and wish I could read the novels, the thing is...I dont know japanese and I doubt there are English translations...T____________T
    The novel series is probably way more in depth than the anime, is there a manga though?
  2. noone
    noone
    @colored: there are translations for some of the novels, look at the list above, and there are a few sites mentioned in this group, browse.

there's a manga too, covering the first novel / the first few eps of the anime, but i wouldn't recommend it, the art is not anywhere near the one in the anime.

the doujinshis, though - they are another story indeed
  3. coloredflowers
    coloredflowers
    Noone, THANK YOU!!
    I am on my way to getting a live journal acc now. XD
    And I will look through the comments. ^^

Doujinishis? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....me want to read....
    *imagines it*
  4. noone
    noone
    @colored: lol, the DJs are waaaaaay out of the norm

but most of all imply things, only a few have graphic content... but you get to drool over kagetora
  5. coloredflowers
    coloredflowers
    @noone - Drooling is good enough for me. From the few episodes I've seen, I want there to be more action. The sexual tension is killing me! Or maybe the sexual tension is only in my imagination?
  6. noone
    noone
    there will be a kiss somewhere... and an almost rape in the ovas. i couldn't blame naoe, kagetora is basically asking to be roughed up

but there's not any real action lol. h*ll, in my country the series have made a widespread cable tv in the prime time hours. so... don't expect free skin
  7. helenae
    helenae
    *stopped reading 'cause of being shocked by the vol 11 ending* I thought my heart was going to break.. I'm afraid to read further even though I know that the sweetest part is 9 volumes ahead! ))
  8. noone
    noone
    @helenae: you're reading the japanese novels or the avl translations?!
  9. helenae
    helenae
    @noone: I read in English of course, from the Mirage_trans community )
  10. Icewind
    Icewind
    Hi, I'm new. I've been meaning to watch MoB for a long time but never got around to it. I kind of broke away from anime and manga for awhile but got back into it this year. So I decided to catch up on all the ones I've wanted to see years ago. Wow, I regret not seeing this sooner! I feel in love with it instantly.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast