aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★ Mirage of Blaze ★

1. noone
    noone
    we really need more pics... and i couldn't find any but the some captions from the tv series. doesn't anyone have some really nice pics of kagetora?? please! *using impossible-to-resist-puppy-look*
  2. noone
    noone
    wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this last pic of kagetora is a killer... he's so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *fangirling continues*
  3. Otome
    Otome
    It sure is. (O__________O)
  4. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I was obsessed with Mirage of Blaze when i first saw it... I love the complexity of the charactes and story. I'm glad to be here ^^
  5. noone
    noone
    @eien: you mean you forgot kagetora?!

what IS that hubby teaching you? we must pervert you to yaoi right back!!
  6. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Well,, the hubby wat the one who got me the box set... I owe it all to him. But to tell you the truth, I wish I could get my hands on those novels, even RAW would be fine.
  7. noone
    noone
    @eien: but there are some translations available, if partial ones, didn't you read those?
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    NO WHERE!!!!??? *begs*
  9. Otome
    Otome
    Here's a list of the translation at the MoB LJ community. This list may not be up-o-date with the newer translation, so take at look at the other entry in the community ne.
    http://community.livejournal.com/mir...ans/11562.html
  10. noone
    noone
    @eien:
    here: asphodelshaven translations
    (link courtesy of meridian, thank you!!)

i am not sure if aarinmember asphodel is related to asphodelshaven... maybe so, but i will ask meridian for better info

@otome: thank you, i didn't have that link
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast