aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★ Mirage of Blaze ★

1. andreya
    andreya
    Thanks Mifeman for you generous spoiler.... my perfect Mob ending went down the drain...
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    whoa, I really don't regret peeking in/joining this group... o_O
  3. meridian
    meridian
    Just dropping by to wish all the new members WELCOME!

Perhaps a little introduction from the founder of this group:
    I haven't been a fan for a very long (just over a year) but have absolutely fallen in love with this story. My first encounter was the anime, then the drama CDs peaked my curiosity. Ever since I found Chinese translations I became a rabid fan. I'm about halfway through the main novel series at the moment but taking a break from reading, since the last arc left me emotionally exhausted and I'm concentrating on translating it into English. Also taking Japanese lessons since I want to be able to appreciate the novels in their entirety without missing out on anything that might get lost through translations. My favorite character is Kagetora but Naoe is a very close second. Third favorite would be a toss-up between Chiaki and Kotarou (poor dear!).

All talk of the novels, anime, characters, etc. welcome here! Make yourselves comfy! And be sure to show lots of love for NaoexTakaya.

*scuttles back into lurkdom*
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    A really bad question here - I was watching the anime only and found it great, really, haven't seen such great BL anime in a while. I mean, the plot was kinda complicated but yay for it (far better than silly ones) and it dealt with historical stuff which I love But it was so hopelessly incomplete... Then I found out about the novels but the language, eh... So finally the question - is it somewhere possible to read it in English?
  5. meridian
    meridian
    Here's a comprehensive list of all available translations to date:
    http://community.livejournal.com/mirage_trans/profile
  6. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Forever grateful
  7. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    I was wondering... Do you all read the MoB doujinshis? I'm not sure i've read all... The ones i have scanlated are: Pulse Demand, Pulse Demand- the other side, desire, happiness of loving, crave, evil and uso on ondo. Does anyone know another? My personal favorite, although very short, is desire... It's the opportunity to see Takaya and Naoe sharing some happy and romantic moments, which never happens in the anime or even in the novels (i think, but i haven't read them all). What about you guys?
  8. meridian
    meridian
    Yes, I collect MoB doujinshi from certain circles: Y.vonne (Toyama Mako), Hyperblac (Yoshitaka Tokumaru) and Neutral (Takatoo Yumiko) - one of the reasons why I'm always broke nowadays I usually read doujinshi for a visual portrayal of the events in the novels, so most of the titles I like are not really the happy sort. My favorite is Tendre Poison by Y.vonne, IMO it's the best doujinshi based on Volume 20 (my favorite novel so far).
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @meridian: Yeah, i suppose doijinshis based on the novels have some appeal cause we can have the visual of the characters... But the story is so tragic, that reading something happier, brings me some confort (at least while i'm reading me)...
    But those you're talking, aren't scanlated, are they? I can't read japanese, so...
  10. meridian
    meridian
    mifeman: My Japanese isn't that great either but hopefully it'll improve in time. There are a lot of happy MoB doujinshi around so a lot of fans share your sentiments In fact, I think one of the reasons why there are so many MoB doujinshi is because of how painful this series can be
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast