aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★ Mirage of Blaze ★

1. Raincat
    Raincat
    mmmm.... how i understand this is - Takaya dont die compleatly. He has very weak presence in Naoes soul, they kinda merged or how i say: Naoes soul is like pregnant (!).
    But it is very weak and dont have consiusnes. Finally Naoe has Kagetora only for himself compleatly...
  2. noone
    noone
    lol "he's not completely dead" is like saying "i'm just a bit pregnant".takaya is dead. saying he's a bit of naoe's souls is a metaphor to say naoe won't ever forget him or something.

nevermind me... i'm a *****y takaya-lover who doesn't like naoe much. i wouldn't have cared a lot if he died...

and yeah... he's a bit too possessive isn't he, naoe-san?
  3. Raincat
    Raincat
    Bit possesive is...very lightly said. He wants all Kagetora/ Takaya only for himself.He has major complex.
    I dont know...there werent it so finally said, it was like Takayas soul was so thin and spent but what was there when body died goes to Naoe, it was so weak that cant go to next body, nearly not existent but still Kagetora.... it just how i read it out but i think author writed it this way vaguely that everyone can imagine what want
    I like them both....like couple and like diferent persons.
  4. noone
    noone
    i am not sure i would like kagetora - and naoe is inlove/lust with kagetora, not necessarily takaya. takaya is a bit more innocent than his former self, clueless and fresh. that's why i like him best... naoe is a bit too bitter and lol, the obsession doesn't help with creating a good image for him.
  5. Raincat
    Raincat
    Even when Takaya dont have Kagetoras memories - he still is Kagetora but in same time he is grown up in place of Takaya and has self awareness like Takaya. He is near reinkarnation where soul loses all from last life and becomes pure, only he still has Kagetoras power and skills....and some memories like flashes or dreams. Original Takayas soul is forsed out from body by Kagetora.
    All this makes him Takaya, soul without painful memories of 400 years but Naoes crazyness is weight of living and remembering all 400 year and their first life - it is burden out of every imagination, pluss his original not so nice personality.
    In original Kagetora is even more crazy than Naoe.
    But i like their way of insanity.
  6. azure_sea
    azure_sea
    quote: "naoe is a bit too bitter and lol, the obsession doesn't help with creating a good image for him."

well, i don't mind his possessive nature. i mean, that somehow shows his undying (really undying if you count all those years! XD) love for kagetora. poor takaya, though, because he isn't really kagetora and can't do anything about it. ^^
  7. noone
    noone
    yeah, but isn't love supposed to be about "love and let go"? he is just NOT letting go, not even when he's suffocating kagetora/takaya.
    he's a bit creepy that way.
  8. Raincat
    Raincat
    Yes, but original Kagetora is same.
    Kagetora like Takaya is littlebit diferent - he doesnt have thous 400 years.
    And Naoe is ready let Takaya go free....but then Takaya feels negleted and alone.
    Takaya tries find Kagetora in himself... bc he doesnt want to be without Naoe.
    Even without feelings Naoe has duty be beside Kagetora - it is hes responsibility given to him.
    They are cursed, cursed by fate they chouse, cursed bc their personalities, cursed by 400 years together....
    Naoe alone tries kill himself... only thin hope - Kagetora still maybe alive saves him.
    Kagetora/Takaya alone goes mad - he closes himself in illusionary world with fake Naoe.
    With their circumtances love and let go... it is impossible, they dont have other choises
    and this sufocoates not only Takaya/ Kagetora but Naoe too... this is what makes them insane...
    ... and this is why MoB is so good reading. There isnt usual things, all is crazily twisted, exctreemly powerful and painfuly beautiful...
  9. shanna261
    shanna261
    new member here saying hi all.
  10. Raincat
    Raincat
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast