3. neonlove
    neonlove
    welcome
  4. lilacwine
    lilacwine
    hi sacredmoon <33
  5. lilacwine
    lilacwine
    did i send you an invite sacredmoon, or not?
    i don't remember.
  6. Cehache
    Cehache
    Hey! Thanks for the invitation!

Well, some of my favourite bands/djs/whatever are Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Justice, Fischerspooner, Prodigy, etc. I could see live only Chemical, Prodigy and Fischer

Anyone knows about Klaxons? They're what some would call "new rave", and they are freakin awesome *.*
  7. lilacwine
    lilacwine
    heard of them all <33
    but i don't listen to chemical brothers, prodigy or klaxons
    i should tho.
    recommend me some songs, please C:

my favorites are Cut Copy <33, Van She, The Presets, Daft Punk, Crystal Castles, Justice, New Young Pony Club, etc.
    i got so many to name!!
  8. Cehache
    Cehache
    Well, let's see... from Chemical, my favourite are Saturate, Galvanize, Do it again, It began in Africa, Believe, and of course... Hey girl, hey boy. That is the BEST. And the most famous.

As for Klaxons, I don't know. The album Totem in the Timeline is like aldsjgosdiufhgsdfgh. Too good to be true XD

What about Fischerspooner? They are weird, I know, but since I saw them live I've been listening to them a lot.
  9. lilacwine
    lilacwine
    thanks
    i'll definitely go check the music out!

the only song i hear from fischerspooner is "never win"
    don't know much from them :\
  10. Cehache
    Cehache
    Don't let this club die

From Fischer, I recommend "A kick in the teeth". It's quite slow, but it is really good.

Oh, about what I said about Klaxons ... Totem in the timeline is a song, the name of the album is Myths of the near future. I'm sorry. Today I was talking to a friend and recommended him this album, and then I realized "crap, it's not totem in the timeline... crap!! I typed it in aarin!!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast