aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: ...................................... I have nothing to say to that. >.> But I think I'm not thaaat bad with updates *grumbles* Exorcism's average time between updates is less than a week, Strip Down is less than two days, Heartblood and Wanted were fast, just had a little few weeks break *grumbles**pokes* I'm not that bad considering I tended to update Bloody Lullaby every third day too. count them all together and I bet you get to a rate of 3-4 days at most between updates *sticks out tongue*
  2. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Naughty love: I`m not criticising you. We just love your stories too much and we have to wait a lot these days 21 people signed my petition, and that doesn`t include your close friends who miss Love Comp too! We love your stories and we are desperate to get updates... it`s only natural
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    guten: Isn't that it? I mean; isnt whatever is in the syringe supposed to make him obey Airyn? i mean he even called him master. I didnt like that because that strips Kit of choice and makes the basic plot of the story a cliché. I mean I've had my share of obsessive master and pet stories because we all know the pet eventually warms up to the master blah blah blah yada yada ... (you know how it is) and also Kit's character is bound to change to be somewhat obedient. I'm not going to give up the story until I get a clear view of where it's heading, if its heading in the direction i just mentioned then that would be very dissapointing because her idea was very original and interesting and you felt there was a deeper plot to her story

Shiva: nods head. i am also avoiding any of Natch's unfinished fix. I selfishly care mostly about heartblood and since it hasn't been updated since 2008!!! *cough* I have decided to ignore Natch's unfinished fix. I call it the Guten rebellion
  4. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Choco: I wish I could rebel like you do, but I`m drawn to Naughty`s stories... I decided to read Stripping only because she said it was finished, otherwise, I would`ve ignored it!
  5. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ghettoe: I usually avoid those whole master-slave stories COMPLETELY. I guess that is why I didn't have my share with it so far. I know the whole master-slave thing is cliché but I think she can turn it and include it in a way that won't be the typical norm Seriously, so far I loved all her ideas about the alternative universe, aliens, plot, characters.
    I know what you mean about Kit becoming submissive, as I said, I really do fear that he'll lose that super cool, cynical, bite-your-ass edge that was innate to him. I'll see where this is heading and hope he'll stay his old self. Anyway, I'm loving this story far too much to give up on it XD And as a reader, I can criticize, but not really complain about plot development. It is her story after all ^__^
    >_________________________> I KNOW! *sighs* I'm missing heartblood, but I don't want to post an only half-finished chapter. I'm not at the points I wanted to be by now *grumbles**taps cheek* Let's see....(should it happen that I update until the end of the week, this is an exception I do for you because you're seriously waiting for a long time now and Heartblood is not set on hold. It does not mean that I will update for anyone who asks long enough *sideglance at Shiva* )

@Shiva: >_______________________________> At least I know you cannot stay away anyway! HAH!
  6. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Whoever asks gets an update EXCEPT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! This is so unfair!! Don`t ever tell me you like me, cuz it`s NOT true!
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    why did I know that this would happen? X_____________________________X

*pulls Shiva into her lap despite all protests and cuddles* Silly you, stop whining, you know I like you to bits
  8. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    then why don`t I get my update also?

... my Love Comp update...
  9. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    guten: Oh pweaty pwease with skittles and pepsi on top, will you give that update though unfortunately for you I have great expectations for that update so don’t rush and miss out juicy details. I would rather have a good update that I waited VERY LONG for than a rushed one, but you never fail to deliver.
    On another note: I feel like her story is slowly drifting away and it’s at the point where it’s so close to being a cliché, after probably two updates I’ll be able to see if I can continue with it because at the moment my relationship with that story is drifting on rocky ground especially after the last update, the smex was fantastic (no doubt about that) but from a general perspective it told me I can expect a master x slave.
    1. Xastan being punished by Airyn (still wondering if I’m spelling that right) clear indication we can expect some dominance from Airyn.
    2. kit’s desire to ensure that Airyn was safe (slowly drifting towards the cliché road
    3. Kit’s lost of self control
    4. and most of all Airyn’s words to Kit “Yes, I could take advantage of the situation and make you mine right now, but I will not allow our first joining to happen because you were forced into it.” From these words we can expect some submission from Kit. He’s heart is definitely going to drift towards Airyn’s otherwise there would be no relevance in introducing Airyn to the whole story.
    5. stating the obvious here but Airyn is the master and Kit is the slave, the moment Airyn gave Kit the serum, I wont lie my first reaction was you just killed your story

it will be very hard for her to get out of that cliché line. Her ideas are amazing, that I admit, but it doesn’t matter what you write about because if the story falls under a weak basic plot it’s finished. If she tries to make a recovery now it will sound random and throw the story of track. I truly don’t know how she is going to avoid a cliché.
    ps. sorry for writing alot

Carrot head: I was totally lying about the rebellion. I mean I tried to stay away from strip down, yet here I am looking for an update I’m even close to starting love comp, actually I’m on Guten’s thread looking for love comp.

Damn you guten
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind

@ghettoe: That is the bad thing when people wait for updates They expect sooo much form just this one chapter, but a story like Heartblood is heavily based on plot rather than smex. Hence the development is not as fast an a single update doesn't get far in a few lines *shrugs* I hope it won't dissappoint anyway, plus it's also to get completely back into the story ^___^
    I knooooooooooooow all that And I agree with you in the points basically, it will be hard to keep away from the cliché plotline. In my case it wasn't right when Airwyn injected the serum, but the latest chapter. But I'm not giving up just yet. I see how it is on the brink though. I hope she can turn it around in a way that won't be random.
    (the thing I dislike the most: That Kit seems to actually grow a cattail and ears >_> )
    We'll see where this will lead us^^
    >________________> And you shouldn't start Love Comp just yet...I dunno when it'll be revived with so many fics around and so little time to write atm.

@Shiva: I know you get tired of this, but be patient *snuggles*
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast