aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Cris: I remember starting that one but my reaction is similar to ghettoes: I loved the first updates but wasn't getting into it. *taps cheek* can't judge since I don't read to the end

@ghettoe: Yes! *laughs* Sure, there is no need to rely on special names when you write a normal story in nowadays human society^^ But I love the names she's using in Hunting and the ones she used in Wolf Tears
    *hahahahaha* I see we agree on the fluff-thing.
    ps. Yes. *pats head* Trying to have it up by tomorrow <3
  2. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Did everyone vote on the 2nd round? Willow posted them Friday night. I hope you all get a chance to vote on your favs. Shame you lost interest in To Vampie, she is growing great.
    Any who I bring news good or bad its up to you...writers readers...There is a poll up AGAIN for "Profile Blogs" I know some of you may remember the last poll, well this is an opportunity to show case your work directly on "your profile." so the Link--->Vote Profile Blog<--it would be a great feature, you could keep a journal, or link all your other sites "here" so people in the Aarin community may observe your other works readily. Also its another way to "express" our individuality. Well, see you all...
  3. DuzzieCatz
    DuzzieCatz
    They ate chocolate whip cream and strawberry's. XD When this happen I have no idea just imagining it. XD That or it was the pie sex it was something I remember. XD They drank wine yeaa. Yeah just guessing for the fun of it. XD
  4. andora
    andora
    hey group, how are you guys?!wow, te new layout is a bit confusing,but i thik is good cause we can discuss on various topics.
    to nachtwind: just wanted to tell you that i started reading Exorcism and i love it.i guess i'll be your stalker from now on
  5. loveusender
    loveusender
    @andora- yes be Natch stalker... i already am...you'll be begging for updates in no time and get sucked in like an addict..
    @Chris-*waves hand* ohh yes i voted!!.. there are so many ,how to say 'naughty' fics around..also was wondering, should we open new threads here like 'stories of high interest or something?
  6. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: since i heard you would be updating *runs off to read*
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Cris: o/c I voted ^_________^ Actually the choice wasn't so hard on me, but guess that's just because I'm such a Hunting the Prophet addict

@andora: *laughs* Happy to hear you're enjoying your time with it That's what it's meant for^^

@loveusender: Hey You have to admit I've been a fast bee with exorcism until now^^

@ghettoe: ..........................*hides* I'm working on it! Seriously am, but I haven't reached the point where the chapter ends yet *mumbles* and this chapter is so important so it needs to be done right...
  8. loveusender
    loveusender
    @Natch yes you've been very nice to us, your persistent and impossible readers ..
    @ghetto-thanks for the hint (didn't check her subscriptions ) *runs to thread to check update Grimmy!! and Jules!! here i come!!!
  9. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @loveusender: I have super readers, being nice in return is the least I can do ....and I fear I have to tell you that ghettoe was talking about another fic of mine that I though I would be able to update but didn't *hides* But Exorcism has been updated too ^_^

@everyone: If you are interested in the fantasy genre I'd like to suggest two new fics:

Legend of the Dark Ages - by talisa

and

from demons and other creatures - by Readragonira

It's the first fic of both authors and you will probably notice that english is not their native language, but their plots, thoughts, characters and way of description is still fluent and catches the interest. For anyone who has ever been into role play or fanatsy in general I suggest to give it a try. I think it's good to support and encourage new writers on here, especially those that carry great potential to improve in a tad of time and bless us with awesome stories. ^___^
  10. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: take your time. i have no right to demand an update anyway since im always late on my updates. im now fishing around for stories. its amazing how im not finding anything interesting. wonder if its because i've been reading too many of hayley's stories
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast