aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    people of the forum who are so straight forward. felt like spicing things up with a discussion is a guy gay for liking yaoi?
  2. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ Nacht -- I'm always on at you about Love comp *evil grin* buuuuuuut~ at the moment you have A LOT to be going on with XDDDDDD [exorcism boys keep you plenty busy *snuggles cutie and Tem*] so having a short break [emphasis on SHORT] is withing reason.
    *hahahahaha* Yessssssss XDDD them bickering is great. Not as good as the dream I had about Tem and Rory though...but not much is
    And I have absolutely NO IDEA how you concentrate ^^ Really I don't just the thought of Axis' hipbones sends me off into a half-hour long daze. *lol*

@ Cris -- damn...you gave me hope there for a minute But~ if there are different polls then thats a good thing, right. Although I would still be torn.
    Especially since Nacht nom'd Hunting *damn you Nacht, hugs her super tightly* Now I'm EVEN MORE confused about who to vote for because, as everyone's been saying, hayley is truly brilliant, and Hunting is one of the best stories I've read thats unpublished (and better than lots that are too). *sigh*
    Antother brilliant thing about her -- add it to her personality, wit, humour and ability -- is the fact that she updates fast. Really fast.

everyone -- I can't remember reading much fluff x_____x I don't know if I've seen it or not, what's it like really? *shrugs* I don't think I have a feeling about it atm. Buuuuuut~ it sounds like a bad thing from the way you guys talk about it
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Dark: *cough* ......if that was a hint, I didn't get it. *doublecough**eyes shift*

@Rose: *pokies* Not another one who can't wait for Love Comp And yea, exorcismboys keep me busy^^
    >___> Why does everyone get hot and steamy dreams but I don't?! *whines*
    *lol* Axis' hipbones...*lol* I should write a sidetale about them XD
  4. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ Nacht -- *snuggles* I'm not being impatient though...I said you could have a short break ^^ see, I'm understanding. *giggles* try writing a bit of the Raven and Grim teaser before you go to sleep, thats what I did then I had a Ro/Tem dream It might work for you too. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*grins* yeah but first write a sidetale about Emmy's ones *melts* I bet THEY'RE even better
  5. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: Okay I will, but I need to finish some .....updates and then I can start reading...

@Nacht: *glares at you* well ahum, you're lucky cause your story have this amazing hot characters, So I forgive you *nods*
  6. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark: You write??? What do you write? Can I read? Never noticed a story by you...

Naughty: Ha! The petition signatures are coming in more and more! We want Love Comp BACK!!!! SOON!!

ghettoe: Was that a question for us too? Well, a guy that likes to watch other guys having sex would usually be either gay or bi... it would be weird to have a straight guy watching it and liking it. But there are always exceptions, I guess... and I want that exception to be my boyfriend!
  7. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: the question was on another forum and i thought i should ask a few y'all. you want your boyfriend to watch yaoi with you? i would do that for the sake of laughing at him.
    natch: wait a minute you've been uploading exocism, wanted, etc.. (by the way you really have alot going on) what about heartblood
  8. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: hihi nooooonooooo.....I will write later maybe.....but now *sighs* I'm on a journey XD
    But I send you the link soo you can read it
    Do you write???
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Dark: yeah... I`ve been trying... I`m writing a Hunting the Prophet fanfic... it`s in the fanfic section, and seems weird among Naruto, Bleach and Harry Potter
    It`s a dare xcc and I proposed to each other
  10. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: is that ..erm hayley's story??? or?? am I mistaken it now...
    But I will read it ...but am busy atm
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast