aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Shiva: hmmm I don't know? what's it about??? can you give me the link please please *puppy-eyes*
    hahahah you liked my fluffy one-shot?xDxDxD:P a little too short don't cha thinkxDXD
    hahahaXD ooooh I miss-read I guess...I thought you DISliked fluffy stories...
    Hahaha don't feel bad about liking itXD it ....*cough* can be fun sometimes...*nervously scratches her head* he...he..
  2. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Nacht: omg you really are addicted to haley...aren't you ?? *snickers* I will read it now....hihi, I actually didn't have anything to read atm...so THANKYOU my...hero-ineXDXD ....it sounds weird like this: heroine...XD
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Dark: XD Hayley is not only an awesome writer, but a witty and adorable person. Talking to her is always fun XD So I hope you enjoy reading the fic (*lol* It will take some time because she's up to chapter 41 already *hahaha*)
  4. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Nacht: hahahaha I saw that ....but I actually enjoy stories that are.....very far you know....cause waiting makes me impatient...and crazy *hint hint*
    I will read it....but my stupid sister keeps disturbing me -> she is drawing....and omg ...she just drew a hot guy....like omgXDXD he was sooo hot nacht!!!!
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    ghettoe: You made ME laugh my ass off!! Your French is quite good if you want to write fluff!!

Dark: I dunno... I`d have to do some research for the link. It`s a great story! I also second Naughty concerning Hayley. She`s a great author and has the most amazing characters. You should try
  6. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: its true felix changed pretty quickly but since i like her style i was fine with it, its true its light yet captivating.

shiva: my french isnt that good, its *cough* brill *cough* iant *sneeze*

all: i saw some of you nominated a bunch of stories for story of the year, do you know what your voting for? i only nominated one because i want to make my decision easy, im onviously voting for the one i nominated.
    ps. i honestly kind of found the list hilarious! (then again did i mention i laugh at things that arent that funny)
  7. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    I`ll vote for Hunting the Prophet !!!
    Hayley`s the best!

ghettoe: you really have a future writing cheap French romance novels
  8. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    i was so sure what i was going to vote for but now im torn between hunting the prophet, the silent dance and blueberry juice and condoms, but since i nominated blueberry my vote is leaning there. i get the feeling hunting the prophet wont need my vote as much because hayley has alot of stalkers.

merci, mais je ne veux pas ecrire un roman, mais si je fais je suis le prochain jean jacques Rosseau. (i wonder if that made sense, and yes i'll stop spoiling the language, and no i am not a francofile, and if that didnt make sense i meant to say i have no interest in writing a novel, but if i do i am the next jean jacques rosseau.

anyway bon soir, i'm going to shower and probably wont be on the comp again
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    ghettoe: I understood perfectly what you said. But I`ll say this, you are VERY ambitious!
  10. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    okay i'll stop with the french, arrgh i forgot what i was going to say *bangs head on wall* (thinking) okay i cant seem to remember what it is i wanted to say
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast