aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    Sounds like you've been busy! I know what its like to get a little fed up with the forum ... course if I'm ever not on for longer than a week I can miss it a little >.< thats quite sad on my part! I'm sure everything will go well with your surgery - its just tying not to get to worried before hand and your right its probably better to get this fixed and although I dont envy the recovery time 6- 8 weeks is a long time its also good to focus on the fact that once its done and your healed up then its something you dont need to worry about anymore xxx
  2. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Hi everyone! I just did something terrifying, was on the first page of this thread not the last and saw a post from myself from 2008.
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Heya it's scary when you see that first post ^^ 2008 this groups been going for a while
    How are we all? I'm officially unwell and hungry but cant be bothered to cook so I'm tempted to buy something in ... not good for my waistline thinking like that! For anyone who doesnt read the blogs - I got a cat! He's gorgeous looking - a bit self destructive but pretty and affectionate - he wants to be petted all the time
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey guys, you wanna know something mad ... my boyfriend proposed to me, I'm getting married me of all people, me who doesn't believe in getting married, me who thinks that you don't need the piece of paper to tell you that your love is forever ... I'm actually doing this. I love him. I'm soo happy that I actually looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him and he couldn't be more perfectly balanced for me which is why I said yes, thankfully we can get married in England ... I wonder how many nutjobs turn up to protest hehe

get well soon, sio chan
    welcome back Sorryll
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    *wahhh* Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Thats great news! Now I need to pester you for wedding plans ... where are you going to go for the wedding? The Reception? Do you have a theme? What about the date? Traditionally people are engaged for a year before they get married (since it takes that long to plan a wedding :P) What kind of menu? Band for the reception? *excited for you!!!*
  6. melchan88
    melchan88
    Hey hey all! I'm leaving a message so far down on the list, but hey! Yaoi / BL definately needs more exposure in the UK - agreed! That's not to ignore all those fangirls (and boys) slapping people with the 'Yaoi' stick at MCM Expo every year!
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    Some scary high winds blowing this end of the UK!! 70mph approx, whole trees being blown down, branches being blown off and in a lesser sense rubbish bins and garden fences being blown apart. It's making my windows rattle and I've seen so many tree's - big tree's blown down and over the pavement/ road - there must be some destroyed cars/ houses, seems like it wouldn't take much for a tree to be blown the wrong way with the winds that fast and hard ... I read on the BBC news website that there has been one fatality already, that is heart breaking Transport completely gone to pot cause of all the tree wreckage blocking roads and train tracks.
    On to happier things,
    Hello and welcome melchan88 glad to have you here and you can message about anything at any time you wish ^^ Why does 'slapping people with a yaoi stick' sound so filthy to me? Maybe cause I want to say - 'You know they enjoyed it!' :P
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    How are we all in UK land? Enjoying the weather? I'm too warm, my cat is self harming and I dont feel well >.< Hope everyone else is doing well ^^
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Am alive! lol 2 weeks since me surgery and finally starting to feel a bit more like a human being again. I think they upped me med dosage at the hospital just to shut me up. Apparently critique isn't much appreciated. XDD Anyway, resting at home now and finally not sleeping 20h a day. Still way more than am used to but getting there. Am even allowed to go out for a walk. Just gotta keep it short and can't exhaust meself too much. 10min walk just doesn't cut it for someone who's used to running 4-7miles a day. lol But I'll take what I can get... wouldn't wanna hurt meself anyway.

Congrats blonde! Welcome to the married squad! XD

Also hi to all new and old ones posting (again)! Cya around (if I remember to check in every once in a while XD)!
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I am glad your doing well darkalchemist - surgery takes time to recover from and like you said just take it easy, must be frustrating but hopefully worth it all in the end ^^ love and good luck!
Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast