aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    *prod prod prod*
    Hello all - my computer is offically broken and I will need to buy a new one This will have to wait a few weeks (read months, no money) so I dont think I'll be able to come by very often but I hope once everything is working again to catch up with you all properly :lovelovelove: to all the UKers out there hope your all well!
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I've got good news I've got a boyfriend ... cloud 9 has never looked so beautiful
  3. sio chan
    sio chan

Very good news indeed!! I hope to get details at some point!! I'h so happy for you hun - enjoy cloud 9 xxxxx
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    It's been a month since we started dating and we both can't help but love each other soooooo much, I could never have thought I could meet someone so perfectly suited for me and he feels the same
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    One month! Man time flies - did you do anything to celebrate anniversary? I'm so glad your happy ^^
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Unfortunately we didn't celebrate, we had to get up early and head out. He started a course with Shaw Trust, I hung around and did some job searching before heading to the train station for the long journey home ... I'm going back early thursday, I can't wait, I think we'll be spending the day in bed hehe
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    How goes the job search? Its enough to still get together and enjoy Do you live far away - how often do you get to see him? Still glad you guys are doing well ^^
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    We were seeing each other every weekend but his flatmates have been piping up and making things difficult. Granted, I'm there from Friday to late Monday but the underlying homophobia is the problem. They are fine with us being together but Jason's feeling isolated when I'm not there so the sooner we get our own place the better. It took one person who just happened to be the one without someone and his ignorance about me being over 'so much'. He talked to the leaseholder who works with him and the trouble started.
    I can only come over every fortnight but that's OK cos we can put away enough money in the meantime to get our own place, nothing's gonna stop us

The job search? Jason's helped me improve my CV that I have 4, one for each area I could find something: Finance, Customer Service, Admin and Catering. This year is gonna be the best ever, I've never felt so confident in succeeding. All I need to do whilst searching is finish my course and the sky's the limit. The love for each other is deepening, I would do anything for him even walk on fire and I know he would do the same. We keep saying 'I must be dreaming this, please pinch me' hehe
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Seems excessive to talk to the leaseholder without at least discussing whatever was bothering them with you two first ... was it simply that you where there? Cause if that was the issue ... screw them how dare they! Do none of the other flatmates have boyfriends/ girlfriends, friends in general who visit? Grr that's just really pissed me off!
    But moving on from that ... you guys are planning on moving in-together? Wow, that's a big step forward in the relationship I'm excited for you, I mean I know your saving up just now so its not happened yet but still you've talked about it you've made the decision ^^
    Everything's going well for you, like you said the sky's the limit.
  10. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    'ello o/ Geez, been completely neglecting the group(s).... Sio-chan's bday reminded me. XD

@blonde: wow ye have such great news. Good luck with everything! ^^

I've been a bit fed up with the forum for a while so haven't been around much tho looking better now that I've had a little break. ^^ In other news... err... yeah, I dun have news. Everything's pretty much the same as always for me. XD Working, taking care of the kiddos and trying to study for the rest of me course exams so I dun have to do anything else than me final thesis next year. Oh, reet, I do have one news tho am not even sure I've mentioned any of this to ye... Anyway, I have an inborn heart condition, which I've been putting off getting fixed for ages but am finally getting the surgery this summer after a lot of thinking. In the end it's better to get it fixed now before it causes me any more problems. The op is scheduled for June 21st and if everything goes well, I should be back home within a week. Then it's 6-8 weeks of sheer boredom since am not very good at staying still and resting at home. XD Well, no use worrying about any of this in advance, eh. What happens happens regardless of how much ye worry about it. That's life, innit.

Reet... enough personal rambling. I'll try to be around a bit more again. So cyas <3
Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast