aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yipes, BBC says it will be -9 at night in Edinburgh at end of week, -5 in the day. I think soft southerners will get about 5 degrees warmer (less cold!) than that. I heard it was minus twenty-stupid somewhere in Wales just now, that's insane!

Who says Brits talk about the weather all the time??
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I love getting to ***** and moan about the weather - one of my favourite pastimes ^^
    And on that note - it snowed yesterday and again today and its still cold ... their are a lot of people who now physically hate the sight of the snow but I still kind of like it feels appropriate for the time of year - I'm not liking the cold, ice or slush or the travel chaos it causes but still like the snow :P
  3. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    -7 in London right now. Where's my lovely warm bed? The only thing that puts me off thinking about it is having to get out of it again tomorrow morning. Oh well, only 3 days of work before Xmas then off until the 4th of Jan.
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    I finish up tomorrow then I'm back on the 29th till the 31st then I'm not back till the 10th of Jan ^^ Fun times - I arranged it like that cause it seems to be my yearly curse to get sick at New Years - I've had Larangitis (sp?) for 2 years in a row and last year I had such I horrible bout of flu >.< so I thought this year I would just hedge my bets - if I do get sick then it means I wont have to go into work unwell (since I dont get sick pay I'd need to go in and be miserable) and if I dont get sick then I've got a nice long holiday to chill and relax in after New Years
    Its really bloody cold! I was helping my Mum to pack and saw her new house today - the heating doesnt work it was baltic!!
  5. missflashheart
    missflashheart
    I'm back in uni on the 10th of January, and then after a week and a half I have to hand in two essays with a total word count of 8,500. It won't be too bad considering I've already started on one of them, and I've done about that many words in one day before. At least I don't have any exams this year ^_^.
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Happy New Years all UK'ers!!!

Sounds like your going to be busy flashheart! Glad your almost sorted though and no exams is always a good thing
    So we are two days into the new year - hows it all going so far>? I've spent the last few days asleep in bed, ignoring housework and watching TV in between times ^^
  7. Jetzt
    Jetzt
    I think im here...for new year...a bit late :o
    Im never here normally....but...I'm still alive! :O
    I was like....drunk for the whole of christmas, and im vaguely ok again now :P
    I'll try to remember to come back and post more often...
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I got that back to the books feeling, I've got a big exam in March at the regional college near here and I'm not ready ... yet. I'm feeling the pressure I've got 1 maybe 2 mock exams to do before that hmmmmmm

Keep coming back Jet-chan, we'll cheer you up ... there's so much here to take your mind off of things
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hey all again!
    So just in case anyone was wondering my computer kinda failed on me so its in getting fixed which is why I've not been around for the last few weeks - I'm finally getting to use my Dads computer but its wireless and seems to take forever to load up >.< Anyways hope your all well and hope to catch up with you all again soon!
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Hey sio chan, if you're on Facebook, we have a new group 'friends of AF', drop by my wall on FB and I'll invite you in ... hopefully your computer is working hehe
Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast