aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    This was the second week in a row for me. If he cancels again I will seriously kill him. On the other hand I wasn't that bothered as I'd been out on Tues night with the aforementioned rat (I mean the one I talked about previously). Went to a normal pub then to a cruise bar which wasnt v cruisy on account of it being Tuesday. Then he wanted to take me to a sex club which was unfortunately/fortunately closed, it being a Tuesday. So we got a dodgy takeaway and went to his place.
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm sort of used to it, we do this weekly meet up thing to actually try and see one another but she cancels on me all the time, but I dont begrudge her doing it this time cause her fiance's going through some major stuff and she wants to be there for him, so I'm not upset with her at all.

This is the sort of boyfriend who isnt anymore? I didnt realise you where still seeing him, I mean, is it not hard to still be close like that when you where only recently together? Going to a sex club would definatly have been interesting, maybe not especially romantic, but interesting! I've never been to one, is it like they show on TV? People in leather and public sex, spankings and dominatrix all around? I can never figure if they would be more or less seedy than I imagine - I have a fairly active imagination and I'd hate to actually go to one and have the illusion shattered ^^
    What constitudes a dodgy takeaway? I mean if I've had enough to drink then I can eat some fairly unpalatable stuff - donnor kebab sprining to mind straight away! Or Hoggies OMG Hoggies are foul things unless you've had a LOT to drink!
  3. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yea... lol I wrote that word and he just walked in the office (yes it's a work thing). I know you'll think I'm making that up, but it's true. Anyway, yea, him. Well we kind of avoided each other for a few weeks, in which time I've downgraded him to "friend".

People in leather and public sex, probably. Not sure about spankings, and no dominatrices, usually, as it's a gay place. But actually I've never been to this place so I dunno. Usually it's basically a bar and a dance floor with "dark rooms" off where stuff goes on. It's a bit like a gay sauna without the tiles and plumbing.

Any takeaway is dodgy, potentially, but I meant one of those random one-off fried chicken and burger places, with made up names like Chicken Chuckin' or whatever (I made that up). I think we had chicken burgers, but I didn't die, so it probably wasn't too dodgy.
  4. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    lol Sounds interesting, Rokuemon. XD No experience of sex clubs, been to fetish clubs but those are not exactly the same since no actual sex is allowed. x3

Going back to the family discussion: I have a very small family, like 20-30 ppl including all 2nd cousins and attached members too. I only have one cousin, another one due next spring tho but that's it. Me mum has one brother and me dad has two brothers and a sister but both males are deceased and me aunt is mentally checked out. :l As for me immediate family, I haf two sisters (one with a child) and a stepbrother (no bloodties). Me hubby's family's quite big and I've totally blended into it. XD He has a twin sister and then the baby sister who is 21 years younger than them. XD She's even younger than OUR kids. XD Families are crazy but ye gotta have one. Dun mean they have to be blood-related, friends count as family too imho. :3

I can have coffee again! *~* Gods I missed caffeine! DX And still no issues with meds so everything should be fine and I can avoid surgery for another year. Yay :3 Am never healthy tho, now am on sickleave for 2 weeks cos I have a tear on me subscapularis tendon. x3 It's not badly torn so will heal pretty quickly but I can't lift me arm above chest and can't carry things, which is why I have to take time off work. Sadly enough I can still attend lectures. XD
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm sorry your sick darkalchemist, even more more sorry that your sick and still have to attend classess ...
    So I'm looking into re-training and going back to college and the classes that I want to do are all full!!! >.< I'm going to have to try next year or go on the long shot that I can get a job in the field who are willing to train me on the job >.<
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    *prod prod prod*
    How are we all? I'm alright - shattered but alright, my Dad is out of hospital and resting up (good thing) my Mums partner was taken to hospital (bad thing) and I continue to be broke (an unchanging thing ^^)
  7. Jetzt
    Jetzt
    Hellos :O (1st post here...67 pages O_o)

*attempts to merge into the conversation*

I'm tired...lots of uni...so waking up early...and lots of not sleeping till 4am is never good :P

I'm sure I'll just pass out over the weekend :o
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hiya! You can merge into the conversation easily ^^ Try us at the UK Thread at the community cafe - a lot of us hang out there as well I miss Uni, being an adult and working is not working out for me I dont like it, you stay up till 4am too? Although I dont stay up that late as often as you do - I like to sleep too much - Glad to have you here!!!
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Keepin the Yaoi Gorilla alive. (Hi Jetzt, youkoso!)
  10. Jetzt
    Jetzt
    Hellos :o
    ...and yes...i have 4am tendencies :\
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast