aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    In terms of dark forces, etc., I was rather thinking of the denizens of this social group. Am I wrong? Thanks for the huggles, Sio chan, but at least I no longer have to hold his hand like a little boy through the length and breadth of the London Underground system on a Friday night because he is too drunk to walk on his own. I'm also spending a lot less money.
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Yoo~ Remembered to check in again XD

The new meds seem to be working just fine, the only downside is this constant headache I have cos am not allowed to have any caffeine for the first 3 weeks of the trial. Mweh, I'll live. ^^ Only a bit over a week to go anyway. o/

I luv me new job! I only work 6h shifts so I get a lot of freetime (time to go to school) but the pay's better than in me previous hospital and me co-workers are way nicer. Really enjoying meself so far. ^^ Classes are boring as ever but I only have like 3 courses for the semester since I've already completed most of the compulsory stuff when I got me BA. So, yay. o/ Only gotta attend few lectures a week and one group thingy and other than that I can pretty much work at home. <3

Hello to Rokuemon and welcome back! Dun think we've met before, am the group's spy in the US. XD Am originally from London but was banished to the States sum years ago... But I refuse to be American! Screw 'em! XDDD Anyway, nice to meet ye. ^^
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Once a Brit always a Brit plus we the dark forces love our American Spy you can tell us what their up to and all that ^^
    I'm glad the meds and the job and course are working out well for you so far!! Sounds like a Caffiene withdrawal but once you get over it you'll feel much better! ^^ but once/ if you start drinking coffee again you'll a much stronger buzz out of far less cause your system wont be used it
    So I'm officially a coward, I got talked into speaking to a bank manager about switching accounts, the appointment was originally for today and I phoned up to cancel it and instead I just rearranged it for tomorrow!! How do I let myself get talked into these things? Oh right coward - I could have just said look I'm really not interested in going through all the hassel of switching accounts and I kinda like the bank I'm with just now but no that would be too easy for me wouldnt it! and now they have my phone no. and address ... how? Cause I gave them to them! Aaarrgh I'm a pathetic member of the dark forces I'm totally useless when it comes to asserting myself
  4. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Kombanwa darkalchemist, got any hellish crusades I can join?

Sio you dont have to assert yourself to be a member of the dark forces. Just being dark and hellish is enough. I'm sure you qualify.
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    Dark and hellish *tick* But I did ok I phoned them and told them I wanted to cancel the appointment ^^ No bank mangager meeting for me ^^
    So how are we all? Whats happening folkies
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Mustn't grumble. I'm in the thrall of FFXIII at the moment, as I got a PS3 in a moment of madness.

By the way I added Tunnock's tea cakes and a tin of spotted dick to the group gallery. Oh and a red bus. Got to keep the British thing up.
  7. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    lol No crusades atm but I'll let ye know when I need help attacking these bloody yankees! ¤_¤

FFXIII <3 I went thru the madness during summer vacation when I was left alone for couple weeks. Always a blast o/

One week left of the med thing. Am pretty much counting minutes to when I can have coffee again XD So sad. Still have a bit of a headache but not so bad as it was before and it's not causing me nausea anymore like at first so yay. ^^ Spending the weekend at me in-laws' housesitting and babysitting me hubby's little sister (she's 19 months old). The house is a damn castle and I keep getting lost... am pretty sure the rooms move on their own cos they're never where I left 'em. >_>
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Ohh a fun house with moving rooms!! That sounds fun in a way! but WOW that must be a bit of an age gap! Little sister at 19 months? I once had a friend whos 'uncle' was younger than she was - he was actually 2 years below us in school, similar situation I think her grandparents had one 'set' of kids really early who then grew up and started having their own kids while grandparents where then working on second set of kids Families are fun!!
    Glad the meds are working ok for you and are due to end soon, for coffee again!
    @Rokuemon - gotta keep the British end up! Pip Pip Chaps and all that! Plus I love the red buses
  9. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Lol, I don't know about families being fun but that one sounds complicated
    My family isn't complicated, but as my mum has lots of sisters (4, plus 2 brothers) and they all look very similiar, and I dont see them much, I'm never sure which one is which, which can be a bit embarrassing. My dad has two sisters and they look very different, so I don't get them mixed up.

Hmm, I was supposed to go out to dinner with a friend tonight, but we've postponed it for money reasons (his money reasons!). So I don't know what to eat tonight, I could have a Chinese takeaway, haven't had one for ages...
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    complicated is what makes it interesting - sort of unless you think about it too hard and then you start to ponder the implications?
    My extended family is very, well, extended ^^ My Dad is one of 13, although only 7 of them are left now (including my dad) and my Mum is one of 6 (their all still going) but they all have kids, some of whom are having their own kids, and in the case of my Mums family cause she had a huge age gap between some of her older siblings (she was a 3 year old flower girl at her 20 year old sisters wedding) some of my cousins who have children are now becoming grandparents in their own right ... my mothers a Great Aunt! So I guess the gist of this is - I've got second cousins coming out the wazoo ^^ trying to remember everyones name and which child belongs to whom is starting to get hard! I'm not even bothering to learn the third cousins names - whats the point?
    I had a chinese takeaway yesterday *yum* for a similar reason - I was supposed to meet my friend and she canceled on me, again, this'll be the third week in a row *shrugs*
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast