aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Yo, am back home again. ^^ I dun like this, pls lemme go back to UK! DX To make things worse, am home alone cos hubby and kiddos are in Japan. >.< The fish are not much of a company! D: Well, gonna go pick up me dogs tomorrow from me in-laws' and on monday I go back to work so will haf sumtin to do for a while. 12 days left!

Thanks sio <3 The op went great! Me dad's gonna be just fine, they're releasing him from the hospital next week. ^^ He's gonna need at least a year of physical therapy to regain his motor skills to an adequate level and he'll never be able to do fine stuff such as write with the hand, but that dun really matter. The important thing is that he's alive and well. ^^

Got to enjoy meself a bit this time around too and saw sum of me old friends and even went clubbing to celebrate me sis's bday. XD That was a blast, I didn't even lose me shoes or anything and only one guy ended up in jail! :'D Gosh, I missed London. XD
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    What kind of clubs do you go to that only 1 guy going to jail is the sign of a good night out?! lol
    Anyways I'm so glad your Dads ok and that everyting went well
    One night alone isnt so bad and once you've got the dogs back and are back to work you'll be swamped under again untill you get to leave for time off
  3. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    lol it's not the clubs, it's the ppl XD
    Ugh so very true... am already regretting whining about it. Now I wish I was dead thanks to work. Or well, I'd rather sum of me lovely co-workers would kick the bucket. >.< So glad I dun have much left in this hell hole.
    Anyway, me kids are coming back home on saturday so will have lots to do. ^^ Just gotta find a babysitter while am at work. Such a pain >_<
  4. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    Hiya, how is everyone seems like ages since I was on here lol.

Hope you're all well!
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    @ darkalchemist - Just need to hold out for a little while longer then your off for a while right? Stay strong!!
    Hey Kimitom! I'm just feeling down in general but it'll get better just have to keep it togther till then right? Life goes on and aint that true >.<
  6. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Yeah, I have 3 weeks off after am done with this. 7/10 nites down... just 5 more days left. x_x
  7. Kimitom
    Kimitom
    Ah sio everyone goes through those patches it'll pass, you've got a good attitude generally so you'll be fine . I find chocolate cake helps everything
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Thanks Kimitom *hugs* I've just been down a lot recently what with worrying about my job and then when my Uncle died it just really hit me hard I'm still struggling with it >.< But I'm getting there.
    How're things with you? Anything nice happening for the other folk out there in Uk land?
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    well I got targeted by yet another scam company offering me a 'too good to be true' job ... I'm struggling to get noticed by legit companies by having my CV on every job search website ... I went into meltdown when I found the company's name on a scam awareness site. That was over a week ago, I'm feeling better now. I just got a stiffy in my neck hehe good meteor shower last night ... I think there's another tonight
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    aw blonde I'm sorry to hear that! There are some real low lifes out there that are trying to exploit as much as they can the situation. I hope your doing ok and that something comes up for you soon~!!
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast