aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    That's a nice image
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm a >little< bit tipsy how are we all today/ tonight does it still count as a tonight if its almost 3 in the morning but you havnt been to bed yet? I've always wondered about that ^^
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I too was up at 3 this morning recuting a score tried going to sleep but I had a sneezing fit, a runny nose and stingy eyes got up at 5:15am, had cheese on toast and a cup of tea watching Tom & Jerry and Dastardly & Muttley (cartoon heaven) ... went back to bed at 6am and dropped right off ................ really wish I didn't have such stupid allergies
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    I loved Tom & Jerry but I only liked Dastardly in the Wacky Races but I always really enjoyed Muttley it was his laugh allergies is bad!! I hayfever sometimes but never as bad as your getting blonde!! - hope your doing better now?
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    sio is drunk (slightly) and came her to post drunkedly but no one is here so I'm going to leave again :sneak:
  6. Azen
    Azen
    guys i think you may have lost me to the world of the furries
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    I hate daylight saving time
  8. Azen
    Azen
    i gotta say i love it esp now im not working i can stay in bed even longer ^^
  9. punkababe
    punkababe
    Normally my mum always rings me when the clocks change, but she must of forgot and sometimes my brain goes little weird, so when I finally noticed about 1pm that half my clocks were showing different times I totally freaked out. It really doesn't feel like 6 months since the last time.
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    its not so much the clocks moving back an hour its the moving forward an hour and losing that hour worth of sleep - that sucks! Especially when you dont remember to do it!
    @punkababe - I totally agree it really doesnt seem like that long ago since they changed >.<
Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast