aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    aaaawwww my poor sio chan here's something to cheer you up, I said I'd post a wet piccy of me hehe there's one lurking around but I thought why not one more revealing so here's one taken not long after my shower
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    :dead: Is all good ^^
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    god look at me, I look ...better ... well better than this time last year, I've lost quite a bit of weight
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    Plus you have gorgous hair!! I'm suffering major hair envy!! I will say you are looking very good Mr Blonde *huggles*
    So I was accidently felt up by a 13 year old with very strong hands tonight ... I hurt! He was running round a circle and crashed into me by accident, in trying to break his fall he grabbed onto the first available thing, which just happended to be my left breast it was for about 2 seconds so I dont think he got anything 'out of it' so to speak *shudder* but I'm all bruised now
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    thank you for the kind words hehe
    daaawww poor sio chan *huggles* I sure to him looking back on it will be something to brag about hmm
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    I doubt it :P I'm proud of what I got but I aint got much of it!! Seriously though, you are looking really good! Is your hair naturally that straight? I'm suffering the hair envy more and more whenever I look at the pic ^^
  7. Azen
    Azen
    OK SO WHO SAID THEY WANTED ME TO COME BACK???!!! well i hope your happy because you don't know what you have bargined for im back im gayer than ever!!! and im all neko loved up i need to get an artist to do me an avatar a custom one if you please. jesus christ this is so hard to write with no glasses i lost them raving at a lady gaga concert :/ she was amazing ben you look lovley dear hair has grown quite a bit. hope everyone had a good christmas and newyear god ive missed you guys, heres me thinking it's all facebok and i come here and everyone is back !!! imagine my surprise when i get a message from GLR crazy little tea monster :P
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    sweet Azen is back and it was me who asked you to come back hehe ... yeah my hair grown to about halfway down my back .. everythings good at my end and I'm glad you're back on form hehe
    and GLR isn't the only crazy little tea monster
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Azen your back!!! *hugs* Its so good to have you back here ^^ hmmm a neko custom? What kind exactly? like channeling loveless or put more clearly the cute boy with cat ears thing? Or would you want something more 'sexual' so to speak? :P
  10. Azen
    Azen
    im after something anime male with long dark hair ears tail and a sexy pirate costume and must have a goatee as well with a dagger strapped to his thigh ^^:hehehe:
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast