aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    welcome back darkalchemist
    aaawwww sio chan he sounds like just another 'ball and chain' carrier
    don't worry sweets, there are good guys around but they're unusually at the back and you have to go through the b@stards to get to them before someone else does ... there's a catch out there waiting but as I've found out recently it's best to let them find you
  2. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Whoo thanx :3 Poor sio *hugs* But yeah, like blonde said, there are those good ones around too. Isn't there sumtin about kissing toads before one turns out to be a prince? XD It's true >_>
    I've been kinda down lately cos me hubby's in Tokyo for work -of which he failed to inform me 'til the last minute. DX So, been quite lonely and wasn't having the greatest start for the new year to begin with. ._.' But oh well, that's life. Ye deal by living. :3
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    aww thanks guys *group hug* I take it things are going well blonde? *squee* I'm so happy for you! plus I'm digging the analogy the good guy at the back of the room so I have to walk around the pricks to get to him right? ^^ Heres hoping
    darkalchemist - that sucks >.< when is he due home? Could you go to Tokyo to visit him? but I like your catch phrase 'thats life, ye deal by living' Im so gonna steal that!!
  4. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Heh, it's not so bad, he should be back this weekend. ^^; And I think I've just been a lil depressed cos it never used to make me feel this crappy not seeing him for few weeks >_> Hooray for mental stability. XD
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    mental stability usually a good thing ^^
    How are we all? I keep hoping all the other UKers will come back but untill then we can be the three musketeers tis all good
    I'm almost offically skint get paid on the last working day of the month but I only have £25 left and still need to buy food etc - ah well I've survied on tinned tuna and plain rice for weeks on end before ... it gets dead boring ^^
  6. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Aye, been there XD Currently not living on much more than ye since am alone, only manage to burn stuff when trying to cook and only have about 10 bucks left anyway >_> Just finished me nite shifts this morning and now I have nothing to do for 4 days but to sit home alone. DX Oh boredom.

Wonder where everyone's gone -_- It's the same with every other group too really. But at least we're here to keep this one alive
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    I know a lot of the groups are getting pretty quiet but ah well so long as there are a few of us to keep it going then the group shall live! ^^
    I can cook fairly simple stuff but anything more complicated and its doomed to black inedible-ness I tend to still eat it >.< cant afford to chuck a meal out :shrugs:
    when does your husband come home? How does Nightshift work, do you do like 4 days on 4 days off kind of thing>?
  8. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Heh, I could cook pretty decent meals... it's just the heating part that fails. I just seem to be really good at setting fires XD

He'll be back on tuesday. <3 Yay. Just in time for me to go back to work and not see him again lol It's usually 4 nites and then 1 rest day + 2 off but I ended up with an extra day cos it's schedule change. Mixed evenings and early shifts next week whoo hoo... will also hafta work next weekend, which sucks DX

Yush, let us keep the group alive and just hope the others will return too ^^
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    Happy Valentines, Single Awareness Day and Happy Chinese New Year all the UKer's out there *group hug*
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    has a very odd looking half moon shaped bruise going around her eye socket - not quite a black eye but close and some small cuts to the brigde of her nose I got hit with a football to the head on Friday which managed to mangle my glasses into my face which has caused these injuries but other than that was out on Thursday night and had a 'lock in' last night with some friends so had not a bad weekend all things said - of course I only have £10 left of my overdraft before getting paid on Friday, and most of that money is already spent as I'm planning on starting my Driving lessons next month and doing a one day shiatsu course never mind clearing my overdraft and paying rent, bills and food etc >.< I DONT want to be a grown up it sucks
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast