aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    lol how nice (>.<) I don't really care if people stumble accross some of my more questinable possessions, it's their fault for snooping around! (^O^) Still, not like I leave anything lying around on purpose.
  2. yuumei
    yuumei
    I have a desktop pic from Lamento on my work computer xD Im sure they dont have a clue ^^
  3. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Mine's Kau from TnC... could fool anyone. (>O<)
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    yeah ... my work doesnt allow us to upload anything on our computers or use the internet for private use or send personal emails ... its such a fun and jolly place ^^
    I'm actually working a lot of overtime just now and its just going to carry on till its not being offered anymores, I am in desperate need of more cash! But I'm so tired, its making me stroppy
  5. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I don't even have time to use a computer at work! (^O^) I don't mind it tho... I like my job tho I do seem to overwork myself quite often. O.o That's mainly my own fault tho I often do have to work 12h shifts...
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    12 hour shifts? I feel bad I'm complaining about 9 hours and your slogging it out with 12 hours but then you likey your job so I suppose it balances out, when do you find time to sleep?
  7. yuumei
    yuumei
    Mine varies between the two, 8 hrs some days and 12 others D:

Sleep is for the weeeeeeak xD
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    I love to sleep Just not at night, I like to sleep during the day ... I think I'm nocturnal but then I work during the day so I tend feel wreaked most of the time whilst at work then come home and feel better and more alert at night *ah well*
  9. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    I sleep during the weekends! xD I also work 16h shifts sometimes, doubles that is, last time for 2 weeks straight. o.O There isn't enough people. *sighs*

Finally got a good 9h sleep last night after staying up for 1 and a half days... Sheesh... was a bit tired, I pretty much just passed out once I sat down (>O<)
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I hear ya, I need at least 8 hours a day ... and about 10 at night
Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast