aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    I'm shattered went into work today with my hangover and I'm going to head to bed quite soon ^^ I've never been to one either but they do look like fun ...
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I would love to go to Gay Pride from what I've seen from the american ones, it looks like a good laugh
    Awww poor sio chan
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Self inflicted, what can you do ^^ *huggles blonde back* How is everyone today?
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    I'm doing alright long day you OK, sio chan
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    *prods the group* come on ppl we cannot let the UK group die!! I'm still shattered from camp and I've to go back to work tomorrow - sigh ah well I need the money like you would not believe!
  6. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Come on my loves, someone other than sio chan and myself talk about something, have a rant, have a cry, anything .... please
  7. sio chan
    sio chan
    ... No one else is posting, can I still post? *sigh*
    Blonde I think its just you an me *huggles* we shall have to keep the group going just us two, united we stand (I have no idea where I'm going with this ^^)
  8. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Hello to all! (^-^) I actually live in the States but don't hold that against me: my heart's made of pieces of the Union Jack and no matter where I go, I'll always be a Cockney geezer! (^O^)

Let's make nice (^-^)
  9. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Yeah, I don't mind Sio chan, take it where ever you wish
    Dark welcome me diamond geezer
  10. yuumei
    yuumei
    ... divided we fall?
    *dance*
    Oh dear i last posted a few months ago xD
    Hello dark!
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast