aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    From what was supposed to be a magical night with the moon being closer and brighter for the first time in 15 years ... it was raining all ******* night
  2. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Sio chan: I meant the novel. Sadly I am too poor to lay my hands on the graphic one
  3. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Sorryll: why don't you borrow them from the library/download them? I'm same as you, trust me >_<
  4. steelking
    steelking
    hi all, i joined this group, uk yaoi fan ready to take part in an invasion thanks to freakofspade!!! XD
  5. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Eek, work on Fri night

Anyway, I've had a long sleep in and a couple of pints of tea, so I'm back to normal. Well, not that kind of normal

Youkoso, steelking
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Novels are good too I was just wondering which we were talking about ... Borrow them from the library I got most of the ones I read from charity book shops or as gifts for birthdays/ christmas I went to my scout christmas party tonight! and only 3 families turned up ... and the rest were made up of cub/ beaver leaders non of my scouts went! I obviously didnt sell them on the idea and Santa was there and everything to give out toys (I did mention I was a Scout leader right?) anways I've now eaten a lot of junk food and some slightly questionable hotdogs so Yay!
  7. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i've just been enlisted by freakofspade to support the yaoi invasion of the UK so i thought i'd start by dropping by and saying heyo ^^
  8. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Hi, Ginger!

We can always use more amazing British types to help in our world domination! Welcome to the group!
  9. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Is freakofspade on some kind of recruitment campaign? XD

And I will check out the library!

In random news, anyone else sad to see Woolworths go?
  10. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Absolutely!! World domination is very, very important!!

I never really liked Woolworths, to be honest. I didn't shop there often. But it's nice that they're selling everything dirt cheap now
Page 4 of 77 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast