aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    OH
    MY
    GOD
    SAME HEEEERE!!! Good Omens was made from the best combination of authors there could EVER have been!! IT'S LIKE THE LOVECHILD OF TWO OF THE MEN I LOVE MOST IN THE WORLD!
    I think I love you :')

Also: CrowleyxAziraphale FTW!
  2. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Tonight I have to contend with the rain. I was walking home this morning at half 6, it'd been raining for 2 hours and the ground was double slippery, it's gonna be worst tonight. Last night tonight thank f***. Have a good night, me dears
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    *sheepish* I've not read good omens but I love Terry Pratchett and I have loved everything that Niel Gaimen has written so far ... I really like the Graphic novels and his books has anyone seen the film MirrorMask? That was fantastic Gaiman Script
    Good luck with your last night of work blonde!
  4. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    ....MirrorMask...I thought I ws the only person in the world to have seen this genius piece of cinematic candy
  5. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    AHHHH! *tackle hugs freakofspade* I swear we're like doubles or something * The lovechild of two of the men you love most in the word sums it up EXACTLY. CrowleyxAziraphale is sexy. I swear it was hinted at *pouts* I mean, they were together since the dawn of time and all they had to have got bored sometime...

I can quote virtually the whole book and scare people by typing things like 'Buggre Alle this fore a Larke' a lot. XD

Go sio chan too! I am such a sad Pratchett fan. I have read every book at least 3 times...and have a quote book, map of Ankh Morpork, all the Science of Discworlds and various merchandise items.

Best thing to come out of Britain is Good Omens. Ever
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    I'm knackered now because last night I was totally dragged into a gay pub, forced to drink pints of lager, and coerced into dancing to disco music until 3 am. Then I was utterly pressurized into getting of with my ex's best friend (I won't tell you what my ex got up to, it's disgusting). So now I've got a lot of sleep to catch up
  7. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Rokuemon: whoaaa....that's quite an evening you've had we'll forgive you for going to sleep at indecently early hours X3 go recover

Sorryll: THAT'S IT. WE'RE ELOPING. *grabs you and rides away on a white horse*
    I WAAANT TERRY P MERCHANDISE TOO!! so. Apart from Good Omens, what's your fave Neil G book and what's your fave Terry P book?
  8. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    That white horse better be Binky!

Can I marry you? Pwetty Pwease?

My favourite Pratchett is so hardto think of, I love them all. Umm..either Reaper Man cause Death is amazing...or Jingo/Thud/Men At Arms/ anything based on the Watch....or any of the Rincewind books *laughs* I'm SO good at narrowing it down.

My favourite Gaiman book is Neverwhere, hands down. I don't know why, just all the London things are amazing - I was driving through London when I first read it and now get jumpy whenever I go through Blackfriars! Plus, it was just so damn good.

How about you? (Must dash to bed but will check tomorrow! Till then my darling *bows overdramatically*)
  9. sio chan
    sio chan
    do you mean actual book or do you mean graphic novel (since Gaimen has done both?) My favourite Terry Pratchett books are: Mort, Colour of Magic, Lords and Ladies
    My favourite Niel Gaiman ... Its too hard! I love Stardust, American Gods, The Books of Magic (even the ones he didnt write) and all of the Dream /endless graphic novels and there off shoots (Constintine, Lucifer and even the Books of Magic they all rock!) I also really like a lot of his short stories and well ... I'm a fan girl what can I say?
    Rokuemon sounds like you had a great night even if you were forced into it! Sleep well
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Rokuemon, you had a better night than I. I'm stuck at work on friday night and I can hear people (when I'm taking parcels and stock from one area to another) in the distance, enjoying theirselves. PLUS I had to contend with a slightly inflamed, cracked lower lip
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast