aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    I don't have a life, so I'll sit in a corner with my hat on the floor, hoping someone might be generous enough to give me one

THE UK THREAD IS ALSO EMPTY!! this depresses me ;_; *enters emo mode*
  2. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    If don't have a life WHAT have you been doing for the last 24h??
  3. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Sleeping and watching movies.

THERE!! I SAID IT OUT LOUD!! YOU FORCED ME TO CONFRONT MY OWN LACK OF LIFE-LESSNESS!!
  4. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    i havn't got a life, just having a lazy weekend eating junk food, laying around in underware and playing on final fantasy XI
  5. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Underwear!?? (note spelling). HOW MUCH IS YOUR GAS BILL!?
    Oh and by the way, how many ridges are there on your radiator? You'd better know the answer, otherwise we'll know you have a life.
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    *runs off to count radiator rigdes* 24
  7. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    I feel.....left out....everyone's been lazing around and I've been working all day, I only got home about 20 mins ago....
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    *love to raykaida* dont feel left out we all work/ study different days working all day on a Sunday must suck though I love my sleep ins on a sunday being the day of rest and all that
  9. Raykaida
    Raykaida
    Well this week was a bit better then usual as I didn't have to start till 1pm usually I have to be in at 7am.....a sleep-in was great for once ^^ Sio chan- I don't think I've actually asked but what do you do? Work or student?
  10. sio chan
    sio chan
    I was a student studing Digital art and Design I graduated in 2007 Have been working since then in various call centres. I'm working at a call centre just now I'm also aplying for the InTefl course which is short for introduction to Teaching English as a Foreign Language, I really want to travel and this way I would get to do that while earning a wage and helping people to learn english *fingers crossed*
Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast