aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. AshtrayHeart
    *gives Sorry|| an ice pack* I like your enthusiasm, soldier!

Hmm... maybe we should get extra jackets
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    When its this cold jackets jumpers scarfs and wooly hats would be appreciated especially by me *is a human icicle*
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    We are gathered here today to make sure that everybody ... eat, if not each other ... foooooood
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    If you guys think it's cold now ... try standing on a train platform at 6am (my poor testicles)
  5. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    6am?! Train platform?! That sounds like quite possibly the worst thing in the world!! I hope your testicles recover
  6. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    Oh my God we already got 10 members! you guys make my heart happy :')

It IS freezing cold. Like Neil Gaiman wrote in American Gods: "this isn't cold. It's science fiction."
  7. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Keeping your heart happy is important! Like that stupid advert about Omega 3 or bread, or something. Or Omega 3 AND bread!

Well, who needs that when you've got Brits and yaoi and jackets and hats and cuddles and...and...things!
  8. sio chan
    sio chan
    Neil Gaiman in a legend! and I'm sure that if he lived in the UK he'd still be cold... but I'm liking the happy hearts and cuddles
  9. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    *runs to Sio* *TACKLES* Yesss he issss!! I loooove Neil!!

By the way, guys. Keep the thread alive still, yeah? I'll make a new one when the time comes
  10. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Gah Neil Gaiman! Lovelovelovelove

You are people of taste hm? Anyone read Good Omens? Terry Pratchett is my numero uno fave author so that book is my holy grail
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast