aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    whats the most confuseing is when your called cute and intimidating in the same day. even more so when its by the same person o.0 yeah i didn't understand them either lol
  2. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello everyone! So have way through the week and ... no one in my new team has actaully spoken to me yet ... I've tried to talk to them but it doesnt seem to be getting me anywhere >.<
  3. steelking
    steelking
    awww sio chan i hope someone talks to you soon!! i have the same thing at work, i've been there a year and they still hardly talk to me or ask me to come out with them all!
    maybe they find me weird, i am a bit anti social, , sometimes i do try to talk with them but i'm not bothered really
  4. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    If no one will talk to you guy then the problem's not with you but with them, they want to be snotty and arrogant, just let them. Sio chan & steel-chan, you two have opened the door and have got These people think and not KNOW you, in other words, looking at you, they believe they know you but you don't tell them anything HOWEVER, they tell you everything about them by the way they act and the way they treat you. Just be yourself and do what you need to do and no matter how hard it it, have fun whilst doing it
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    :mfly: thank you steelking and blonde180246 *hugs* See I always feel that maybe it actaully is me ... I mean lots of different people not having the best impression of you and not liking you because of it ... maybe it is actually just me *sniff* ahh well I'm going to try and not let it get to me I have bigger things I have to worry about.
    Theres nothing wrong with being anti-social steelking if their not willing to try and be nice to you or invite you out on work night outs after a year of working together then their not worth your time anyways. Plus just because someone has a different interests doesnt make them weird different is always a good thing it stops things from being boring who wants everyone to be the same?
  6. steelking
    steelking
    aww thanks Sio-chan and Blonde, such kind words!! yeah i feel much happier now knowing that i'm different from them and not trying to follow their trend!! XD
    and Sio-chan i hope everything works out!!! like blonde said just be yourself!!
  7. AshtrayHeart
    AshtrayHeart
    Daaaamn, Blonde! Those are some deep words!

You sure do miss a lot 'round here when you're sick...
  8. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    thank you It's my experience to offer some words of encouragement to my friends, anything that can help, a pillow for the emotions. I want you all to have a happy and fruitful life and not have to go thru what I have, have fun whenever and wherever you are.
  9. GingerLR
    GingerLR
    hello again all. i know this is a completly different subject to what you guys are talking about but i was just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the london anime expo this year?
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    We get an Anime Expo, I would love to BUT financial constraints keeps me from doing what I wish
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast