aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The Yaoi Guerrilla of UK

1. sio chan
    sio chan
    He does have his moments but I was more impressed with the random stanger who found the phone and actually called the 'home' number to say he'd return it! My mother had to drive the drunken brother into Pollack shopping center to meet this guy and pick up his phone! All it takes is someone honest to reaffirm your faith in people
  2. steelking
    steelking
    happy new year to everyone!!
    ooo that was nice Sio chan, someone finding your brother's phone, something like that happened with my sister, she dropped her phone in the bus but luckily someone didn't steal it coz it was at the lost property place at the bus centre! XD,
  3. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    You see, if only more people were like that, what a sweetheart. It's not hard to be honest if you try
  4. sio chan
    sio chan
    I know! How nice is it to have the faith that good folk do exsist in this world Did you all have a nice winter holiday? I'm back to work tomorrow and I'm moving into a new team >.< I'm not good with new people I never make the best impression and I have been told that most people dont think much of me till they get to know me I'm nervous about this new team thing ,...
  5. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Yeah, it's been good but it's been really cold here.
    'I have been told that most people dont think much of me till they get to know me' ... same here, people rather make up their own minds before asking me first I'd rather forget about first impressions and be myself, if they like me, fine, if they don't, I have to live with it. I hope you have a good day
  6. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    Yea, hope it all went OK, Sio. People are afraid of me until they get to know me. Then they're terrified. Some teachers were scared of me apparently, I dunno why, I'm not violent or anything. Oh maybe it's because I go around looking a bit my avatar, yea, those lines on my cheeks and everything.

Had a bit of snow here.
  7. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Quite a few people are intimidated by my presense, even the tough guys. I'll be the first one to tell you that I'm not normal because I don't think normal is fun but I'm not a threat either, look at my album pic, do I look intimidating?
    Yeah, we had a dab of snow yesterday, I was then in the afternoon, it tried again but it soon turned into hail and stopped Still f***ing freezing here.
  8. Rokuemon
    Rokuemon
    "look at my album pic, do I look intimidating?"

Yes

ONLY JOKING!
  9. freakofspade
    freakofspade
    We had snow here, but during the night and not enough to have glorious snowball battles or make snowmen although it was all powdery and crunchy under my feet and it glittered in the sunlight when I walked across the field to get to college and it was pretty

...hahaha, I am such a dork

Rokuemon: I'd personally consider it a good thing to be intimidating. Because, I mean, when people treat you like some cutesy chibi-thing, it's nice at first, and then it gets annoying, because people really take you for granted
  10. blonde180246
    blonde180246
    Looking intimidating has its perks but after a while it's boring, talk to me, I won't bite ... hard
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast