aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Murata & ????

1. StarRose
    StarRose
    So, who do you like to pair our Murata with?

Personally I'll pair him with absolutely anyone with a pulse , though if I HAD to pick a fav, it would be with Yozak, followed by Yuuri (Maou!Yuuri/Murata ).

I'm also one of the seemingly few people (so far I know of 3 of us) who's OT3 is Yozak/Murata/Conrad It's the only time I like Conrad!
  2. loveusender
    loveusender
    lol.. sadly i dont like Conrad that much ...the only person i'd pair him with is wolfram (cause he can control him/ gwendel)

But murata and yuuri look so damn hawt together...*faints from nosebleed*
  3. simplyme
    simplyme
    I like how Yozak listens to him all the time. I just realized, Yozak calls Yuuri "heika" only sometimes, but he always calls Murata "geika".
    But to be honest, I don't pair Murata with anyone.
  4. aoigensou
    aoigensou
    I'm with you, StarRose, I'll pair him with almost anyone! Though my favourites have to be with Yuuri and Shouri. Especially Shouri. That whole tension thing that Shouri's got going on with his "Friend of my little brother" just makes me want to explore it through naughty naughty fic XD
  5. StarRose
    StarRose
    @ loveusender: yeah i totally don't like conrad in general, only when paired with murata. i guess i just noticed too many times all the times conrad was looking at murata during the series, especially the beginning of the 3rd

@simpleyme: yeah, Yozak carries respect for Murata Hot, sexy, respect.

@aoigensou: Shouri/Murata/Yuuri *drools*
  6. loveusender
    loveusender
    @StarRose.. i hope here doesnt have too much spoilers... i haven't reached that far..god there are so many good looking hawt guys in KKM.. i have a weakness for megane guys and dark haired ones.. Murata is soo like ishida from Bleach (went off topic)
  7. SeaQueen
    SeaQueen
    I prefer Murata with either Yozak or Wolfram (Wolfram because I can't think of anyone else that could stand him as a lover... plus Wolfram looks like Shinou, who had a thing with the Great Sage XD)
  8. tsutsuji
    tsutsuji
    I'm in the "Murata goes well with everyone" camp! Although I like him best with Yuuri, Yozak, or Shinou - and I'm one of the small but enthusiastic fans of the OT3: Murata/Yozak/Conrad. (Unlike some of you, I do like Conrad, except when he's being difficult to write >_< )
    I also like the idea of him in some crossover pairings. I really want to write that story with him and Rei! *evil grin*
  9. StarRose
    StarRose
    @ tsutsuji: *is gently poking you to write Murata/Rei (that's Rei from Saint Beast to everyone else)*

XD
  10. KuroTsuki14
    KuroTsuki14
    oh I got along list here.....
    Murata & me ( I wish )
    Murata & Yuuri
    Murata & Wolfram
    Murata & Conrad
    Murata & Shouri
    Murata & Shinou

OT3:
    Murata/Wolfram/Yuuri