aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Member introductions!

1. StarRose
    StarRose
    So, since aarin have added the use of threads to the social groups, lets have one here where Murata fans can introduce themselves and tell us all why you all like Murata so much .

So, I'm StarRose, I'm from England, and I was one of the very first KKM fans back when it very first came out as an anime.

For me, I loved Murata right from the first moment he spoke, but that was mainly because I was a massive Kouki Miyata fan before KKM even became an anime, so Murata was an instant fav regardless. But even with that added temptation, Murata just ended up being the perfect combination of cuteness, intelligence, happiness, and all mixed in with a bit of angst and mystery. I can understand why some non-fans of Murata say they don't like him, but to me, everything he does is just part of his charm .
  2. loveusender
    loveusender
    Hi im loveusender from trinidad and i like Murata because he's so hawt!!! i mean yuuri is cute and all but murata is a man to me!! he oozes hotness!! *fans herself*
  3. aoigensou
    aoigensou
    Hi I'm AoiGensou from the states, and I love Murata because he always seems to know more than he lets on! A guy that knows stuff is hot. And he's cute and funny and I might have a little thing for megane characters. XD
  4. StarRose
    StarRose
    @loveusender: Ah yes, and the hawtness, forgot about the hawtness.

@aoigensou: Oh yes i totally love the megane! Hiwatari from DN Angel is another fav
  5. tsutsuji
    tsutsuji
    HIya *waves* I'm Tsutsuji from the northeast US. I'm just learning my way around the forums and happened to find this group, so of course I had to join.

I guess I also love the megane type, if that's what Murata is! I love him for a lot of reasons - he's cute in a hot way, and mysterious and I love his voice actor (in Japanese), and I love the "old soul in a young body" idea a lot, too. And... it's easy to pair him up with lots of other characters! ~_^
  6. StarRose
    StarRose
    @ tsutsuji: There you are!!!!