aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

NYC yaoi freaks.

1. StarSaber
    StarSaber
    I am not sure yet who or what I am going as, I will probably either be a saiyan or a pink neko girl.
  2. domokun1134
    domokun1134
    I'm probably only going to be able to make Sunday. I might actually wear my boyfriend's Near costume since I'm tired of going as Matt. He's doing Subaru from Tokyo Babylon. I think I'm too seme looking to properly do Near. He pulls it off so perfectly because he's so short and cute and uke-ish.
  3. StarSaber
    StarSaber
    Ok since I am going Sunday too, I am 95% positive I will bring my life size Kon(from Bleach) back pack with me. So if you see a girl with a big stuffed Kon. That's me! I will either be holding him or he will be strapped to my back with one strap like in the show lol.
  4. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    lol Star..ok I'll try and look for you. But I might be an easier target. I'll be wearing a paint splattered bright Orange Jumpsuit (you'll most likely seea large group with them on..xD) I'll be the one who'se back has Vongola X written on it
  5. StarSaber
    StarSaber
    Ok, I'll definitely look for you too lol So excited! I hope they have a lot of Junjou Romantica stuff this year, now that it has become more popular. I didn't see anything of it last year.
  6. StarSaber
    StarSaber
    So everyone have fun? Now that it is over. We have to wait more than a year for the next one! I heard that comic con and Animefest combined! That sucks. I liked going to both, it's going to be so damn crowded.
  7. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I'm sad that its all over. It flew by so fast!

Well I present to you guys the pictures taken from the weekend. Though be warned, most are from gatherings...since I was barely able to go to the dealers room this year..lol
    NYAF 09 pictures by Bella8618 - Photobucket
  8. domokun1134
    domokun1134
    I never ended up going. I went to bed the night before at 5:30 AM drunk and woke up really late with a nasty hangover. Me and my BF looked out the window at the rain and pretty much said F-it. We would've only had an hour or so there anyway before it closed. I'm kinda disappointed in myself.
  9. StarSaber
    StarSaber
    Kuroneko-sama, I looked for you I didn't see you anywhere
  10. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I'm sorry star. On saturday night I realized that for some very strange reason..I thought you were also going on Saturday. It was that day we were all in orange jumpsuits. Sunday I was walking around as Prince Soma from Kuroshitsuji. But I'll admit it was the first convention that I was barely in teh dealers room...I was getting mobbed all weekend long. xD

Did you check out the pictures?
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233