aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Go ahead and laugh, but I have a question!

1. Kadaj_chan
    @gollumsfriend:now that you are saying I think you are right...I always thought that Juuri's first child was a boy but from another side may be later the first daughter have some role to play too....who knows?but I was sure that Haruka and Juuri's first child was a boy
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    People how do you know all that from 50chapters of manga and 26 eps of anime!??
    Till now I had myself for a hardcore VK fangirl but now I feel like a total n00b!!! *goes to sulk in dark corner*
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    you didn't know that Ultimate-chan?!

*ok..don't sulk now*

4. Chonki
    Chonki
    I dunno whenever Kaname-sama or Rido-sama appears the plot is not important for me
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    ok...that was...a bit...um..shocking...
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    I think I'm going to rewatch VK this weekend to catch up with all the details
  7. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!!!!! (The place where I swear I read the child Rido took was a "daughter"). Seriously, somwhere I read the word "daughter" and it wasn't a reference to Yuuki.

But I checked the following sources:

VK GUILTY EP 8 from YOUTUBE: Juuri says to Rido "....not taking my CHILD again..."

SUBTITLES FROM DVD I OWN (same ep): Juuri to Rido "...not my CHILD again..."

ONLINE (onemanga.com), CHAPTER 35/PG. 33 "...You! Not my CHILD again!"

ONLINE (onemanga again) CHAPTER 38 Haruka to Rido: "You stole our first CHILD"...

NOWHERE can I find anything on the exact gender of this child (now that I'm TRYING to find it, LOL) But yet, WIKIPEDIA MAKES THE FOLLOWING CLAIM:

**As a child, Juri and Haruka Kuran raised Kaname as Yuki's brother, in place of the son that Rido took, and Yuki and Kaname planned to marry when they were children, following the example of Juri and Haruka who were also brother and sister but still married.**

I found 2 other websites claiming that Rido took Haruka and Juuri's SON and placed the Kuran ancestor's soul inside the body, resulting in "Kaname" living in the body of Yuuki's real brother. This was supposedly done before the child turned 7 years old.

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong.....and I like the idea of this, it answers one or two questions for me. I just don't understand how the wiki info came to be, given the actual source material we have so far.
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    all of there they mention *child*,you are right....but some how it is registered between the fans and in the sites that the first baby was a boy...I don't know any Japanese language but as they speak isn't a way that it should differ the gender like some languages like Italian?
  9. tairen26
    tairen26
    I'm new to the membership, but I love Kaname-sempi so I figured I'd join the group. As for your question, on episode 9 of Vampire Knight Guilty Kaname says "Rido was the one who awoke me". In addition, episode 8, where Yuuki is sinking her teeth into Kaname, one of his memories pops up showing Rido dropping his blood into this triangle like container, suspended in the air by chaines. This blood then drops into what I have to assume is Kaname.

I'm thinking that they way Kaname helps to revive Rido's body, was the same way Kaname was awoke to his vampire side. In other words, Rido takes him, chains him, forces the blood in a direct path into this blood stream (either by mouth or through a major injury), and awakens Kaname to his Vampire abilities.

Yuuki goes through the same process, but in a more gentler mannor. She gets the blood by Kaname having her swallow his. Does this help?
  10. tairen26
    tairen26
    Gollumsfriend in Episode 8 of Vampire Knight Guilty, Haruka says "Since that time when you kidnapped our beloved daughter". Does that help?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast