aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

VK finally ends....but does anyone care? [SPOILER ALERT!!!!]

1. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    I thought I'd visit the group since the manga finally ended....and was surprised to see no one has posted here in over a year.

Which makes me want to ask the question: Does anyone actually care that it's over?

I quit reading it a long time ago, becoming bored when the storyline started taking on a more 'political' edge. It was just no longer interesting to me. I heard it was ending soon, so I caught up on what I'd missed and then read the ending when released a couple days ago. I have to admit I was still bored with the series and simply wanted to see how it finally ended.

Spoiler tags aren't allowed here, so read below at your own risk if you haven't read the last chapter....

Have to say that I didn't like OR dislike the ending....I didn't really feel much of anything except slight surprise that Kaname now gets to experience life as an ordinary human. Which, IMO kinda sucks for him since all humans he knew have been dead for the past thousand years. >.< And...did he even once ever mention wishing he was a human? I didn't pay all that much attention and can't honestly say if he did or didn't. But if he never expressed the desire to experience life as a human then it was a pretty presumptuous action on Yuki's part.
  2. Sasskitten
    Sasskitten
    I didn't want it to end. But I did like the last side story or extra story whatever they call it. Cause then it felt like it completed it. Do, you think they will make a third season? I personally think they should take all the flashback scenes and make a movie out of it.
  3. KadajChan
    KadajChan
    I did want it to end. It is a good manga and had a lot of potential. tbh honest I really didn't care about the het romance going on I liked the last chapters very much, but the problem in my idea is that the ending was too rushed. It was as if some one was urging Hino to end it as fast as possible so any way, the bonus chapter (after the manga ended) was nice. at least we had more information on the 1000 years that Kaname was asleep

I don't think there will be a third season. you know, people have to buy the manga and so I don't think they will ignore the money that is made by selling the manga XD

but an OVA would be nice.