aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

IchiruxZero, where^_^

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hehe, now were are not spamming!
    Mmmm....kitchen, classroom...^^ I like that!
    And what about Kaname's room! They're making out and SURPRISE Kan-chan's entering !...threesome or something!?
  2. Secchii
    Secchii
    uwaa?!! what a shock! but but~ then i wonder what role would kaname be~~~? (i kinda vote for seme~ xDD)
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    I think Kaname would be kind of perfect seme! xD With Zero and Ichiru under him......yeah xDD
  4. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    Can I join?

Kaname Would be in the middle. He'd be Seme for Ichiru, but Zero would be his Seme (as only Zero couldbe)
  5. Secchii
    Secchii
    uwaaa~!!! i want mega seme kaname~!!! ....you can have semiseme (lol) kaname~ xDDD but wow chonki~ thats sounds.....-drifts into dreamland-
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Mmmm...but one warning ......it may be a cause of dead from bloodloss ! But heck I would love to die like this...

katsu-chan: of course!^^
  7. Secchii
    Secchii
    hahaha~ such a beautiful way to go~ xDD
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Hehe...I was thinking that they're making out and stuff and suddenly KNOCK KNOCK..."Kaname-senpai,Kaname-senpai...are you there"...Yuuki...
  9. Secchii
    Secchii
    argh~so then yuuki would ruin the mood once more~! (when was that?)
  10. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    That's when Aidou Sempi would come and take Yuuki away, since Kamame's preocupied he could get away with it.

Plus with all 3 of the hotties in one room and Yukki distracted, It would be so easy to capture them.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast