aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. cally
    cally
    i'm feeling so happy and safe being a part of your lovely big family (also about being accepted with flaws and all lol)! not sure you can watch VK if you're not a VK yaoi fan since there are just so many bl-hints o.O it's kinda undeniable, lol.

so what does 'which fandom do you like' means? i'm kinda slow with terms, i guess.
  2. cally
    cally
    do i have to ask rido-sama for forgiveness as well? i mean, i'm pretty sure i said some offensive things O.O
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @callo-chan:which fandom you like means that you like which yaoi pairing in VK and you don't have to ask for Rido-sama's forgiveness...you have not done any thing to make him angry
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    hey guys!Have you seen the new cards in the Ishop?!
    there two Zero cards!
    one level 4 and one 8!!!!!
    what about kaname-sama who is a level 1 then!?
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    ZEROOOOOOOO-CHAN!!!!
    It's an utter disgrace to Kaname-sama
    But at least he was affordable....and now the new cards have rather high level and a simple Aariner like me...

Call-tan I can take your punishment anytime you want....if you do something to offend out noble Ultimate Seme!
  6. cally
    cally
    mhm! i guess zero x rido-sama then! lol. then i think someone should bone ichiru already, he needs some loving o.O but i'm not sure which one is the most suitable though.

about the cards -why only kaname and zero alone >.< there are lots of bishies from VK missing!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @utilmate-chan:you can visit the faery garden...but you have won some thing there,ne? that's bad

callo-chan::we have suggested all the bishies of VK for the Ishop...Kaname-sama and Zero have recently gotten a card now we are hoping the others will get a card soon too
  8. cally
    cally
    chonki-san? lol you've been a bit sadistic from the very start! but i guess if there are rido-sama's orders i've got no much choice but to give in
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    Callo-tan : A noble punishment from Rido-sama is like a blessing!
    BTW don't you think we should make a title for you too? Or is it too early yet?

Harem!Okaa-san - NAH I won;t give up! One day I'll have them all!!
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @Ultimate-chan!Rido-sama shall punish you for punishing the other members with his holy whip! and it is too early for a title...we shall wait a bit
    @Callo-chan: we have to introduce our harem roles to you I guess. I am
    Devious mastermind Okaa-san of Kaname-Sama's holy VK harem

chonki and Kuroi! introduce yourselves!