aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    BTW, Okaa-sama,If ignore the s*ut part in fic,I like it 'cos it really beautiful and I love angst...but really sad BUT!!!!I'm glad I read it!!!!^^Thankies~^^
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @Assassin-chan: I am happy that you liked it
    though it was so sad
    I have to read some smexy-rated Kaname-sama fics now

@calloutyoru:in this thread pairing up Yuuki with the any VK bishies is a taboo and forbidden we have a yaoi pairing for them here,so Yuuki is forbidden here there official name of here is:
    Kaname-sama's holy VK Harem
  3. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    nee I wrote a while back a Kaname x Zero fic, and it's my first and only story , you might have read it by now but if you hadn't here's the link LIFE WITH A VAMIRE Chapter 1: A sacrifice is chosen, a Vampire Knight fanfic - FanFiction.Net I would really appreciate if you told me your thoughts and ways to improve my writing style and whether or not I should try writing another one
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Yay Aya-tan/10th we're going to have some fun!!!

There's really someone who doesn't like Kaname-sama?
    Yoooooshi we just have to change it!! *gets ready her brain-washing equipment*
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh,I have read this before....(I have read all Kaname-sama/Zero fics if possible ) so you were the author
    I am a blunt person on saying my thoughts on stories,so I apologize at first if I hurt you in process
    I think the theme of story is good.It had the ability to become very better and the chapters could be longer and very neater. it seems that it is a bit rushed.but other than that I like how Zero and Kaname got to know each other and the idea of the sacrifice it was very unique
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    If Harem!Okaa-san says it I gotta read that!!!
  7. cally
    cally
    O.O *blinks* oh my. i totally get the total ban of mentioning (let's just call her it) its name and pairing her up with any of the boys, lol. sorry about that!

but. i'm not sure i'd like to be a part of kaname-sama's holy VK Harem though. i kinda hate him. >.<
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Haha^^Well, everyone can think about him anything he/she likes^^We don't want to make you fall in love with Kaname or some other bishie or someone else, so please,don't misunderstand us^^The only thing: We HATE DAMN B!TCH and want to kill her so that she would never be able to touch/watch or even think about any ob our Harem's bishie,that's all
    and our Ultimate seme is Rido-sama,BTW
    And If you don't want to, you don't have to be a part of our Holy HaremIt's your own choice and not ours^^So feel free doing everything you feel like doing,ne
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @calloutyoru: This group is indeed for discussing vampire knight anime and manga.but this thread in Kaname-sama's holy VK harem there are other threads in this group which we discuss over the manga plot and anime plot in them.in this special thread there is a yaoi discussion going on so don't think this group is only for yaoi....(though most of us are VK yaoi fans ) and Kaname-sama's holy VK harem is the name of the harem. we could not name it Zero's harem....because Kaname has more power in ranking than Zero
    and so you are welcomed in the whole group
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    So we're not brainwashing today?
    Awwww.....*randomly throws a dynamite at * Oooops my hand slipped!