aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    Obviously you want me to lose my precious blood Okaa-san!
    You know what because of your earlier question (about the taste of Idol's blood) I started thinking a little about other bishies too Yeah I was pretty damn bored. So if you need any tastes or positions or help feel free to ask!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    well,my side pairing is Shiki and Takuma
    so suggestions?
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    For the blood taste?
    Damn I was thinking mostly about Wild-senpai but wait...Ichjiou-senpai's blood would e sweet of course tasting a little like honey and maybe vanilla~!
    And Shiki-chan's would also be sweet but still a little spicy. (like chocolate with chilli ) Since he is cute and good boy his father is still Rido-sama and he was his body for a while so yeah.

OMG they sound so delicious!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    SO right
    damn...I am in need of some Haruka-sama and Rido-sama pairing too
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    Mmmmmmm a little incest~!? That would be bloody awesome idea...with Kaname-chan (shooooooota!)
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Kaname-chan can watch and learn how Rido-Sama trians Haruka-sama with his holy whip
    but of course he doesn't have the power to hold a whip....Shiki-chan is the one with that power
    Rido-sama and Haruka-sama are a match in heaven
  7. katsbrainwarp
    katsbrainwarp
    SO SORRY that I haven't been very active lately. Just don't have as much time for Aaron as I used to. So glad to see that the 3 Amigos have kept it going though.

We'll I have to go out to sea again, so take care all, have fun on here...Look forward to more chapters to read and hopefully a season 3 to watch.
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Master-sama You have to go again?
    Well it can;t be helped. Have a safe trip~!
  9. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Hey there,my lovely Holy Harem members~I'm back now and wanna know what was going on in my absenceHow is that that I wanna torture so badly?I hope the b*tch is still alive 'cos I have an incredible blood/murder lust these days
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    @kats-chan:to need to be worry!we will take a good care of the harem!
    have a safe trip!

@Kuroi: Our Assassin is back! me and ultimate defender were discussing my latest Kaname-sama/Idol-senpai fiction join in the discussion!
    read the posts in the previous page between me and ultimate-chan so you know what is going on in the fic
    and give your viewpoint too if you want