aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Chonki
    Chonki
    I did and I lack of words to describe how I feel as you probably already know!!
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    WHAT...THE...HELL...WAS...THAT?!
    wasn't the previous chapter's fiasco enough?
    why matsuri-sensei keeps doing this?!
    Kaname-Sama is not that Bi*ch's servant damnit!
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    I dunno!! Matsuri-sensei must be influenced by that
    Seriously reading VK is becoming kind of hard because of her but I'm living for lines liek on;t touch me b!tch!!"
    Freaking awesome!
  4. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah....
    our knight did an awesome job!
    *Don't touch me B*tch!*
    *get the hell away from me you stupid wh*re!*
  5. Chonki
    Chonki
    YESSSS I just know he wanted to tell that!!:Go Zero-chan our Knight!! *throws a pokeball*
    But again grabbing that Yori hand all of sudden?
  6. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    I think he was frustrated and he wanted to vent his anger on some thing so he grabbed Yori's hand with ALL his power....if you know what I mean
  7. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohh yes I'm sure it was like this...poor Yori she can say goodbye to her hand

*stares at Kaname-sama on Okaa-san's set*
  8. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    hmm....now Zero-chan has taken care of Yori's hand in a very unique way I wonder if Kaname-Sama will have a dance with Aidou-senpai
    P.S.this wonderful set is my Bday gift from IlovefromDN
  9. Chonki
    Chonki
    I'm sure he will....but what kind of dance is the question!

You had b-day??? I guess HAPPY B-DAY (late) *gives Okaa-san Shiki-chan covered in cream with a ribbon on his neck*
  10. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    oh yeah...the kind of the dance is important...in a half dark room....just Kaname-sama and Idol-senpai...doing their special dance
    and Yuuki dying from jealousy
    Shiki-chan covered in cream with a ribbon on his neck? :kukukh: wow...what a wonderful gift thank you ultimate denfender...now it is time to see how Shiki-chan's skill's has improved under the training of the guru of the all semes;Rido-sama!