aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    well,thank God that Idol-senpai now is awake.... I was thinking...that Rido-Sama has quite an eagerness for drinking Yuuki 's blood....so,let's let him and he would drink ALL of her blood and she would be dead but then again I don't want our dear seme Rido-sama touch Yuuki *shudders*
    I think the ice statue thing is better
  2. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ice statue is DEFINITELY better~!~ The thought of Rido-sama's pure lips touching :ce: Yuki's neck or whatever he would bite and his noble throat being stained by her blood creeps me out!
    You better make Idol-senpai hurry, nee?
  3. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Idol-senpai seems very determined on his mission since I promised him another of fun with Kaname-Sama any way,we better get Rido-Sama here to make Kaname-Sama's mind off that miss evil with his special methods
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ohhh yes you're right! As expected from our Master-Brain
    I'll get him~!
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    awww....too much compliment
    yeah,get Rido-Sama here chonki...his graceful presence is needed

P.S.your new set is so cute!
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Thank you~! It was done by my Konata-set-maker Mllisa-sama

*drags Rido-sama by his sleeve* We're here already! You know Rido-sama had no objections to help! *her hands accidentally slips on Rido-sama's hand*
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    awwwz chonki....you touched Rido-sama's hand

now lets install a camera in Kaname-sama's room and see what Rido-Sama is going to do we can not lose this wonderful scenes

Aidou-senpai is thinking about where to catch miss off guard and turn her in to an ice statue...
  8. Chonki
    Chonki
    Good, good
    And I'll leave the camerS to you since you're the best with them
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    *installs several camarS in Kaname-Sama bed-room and goes and sit by the huge screen in another room waiting to see what Rido-Sama is going to do*
  10. Chonki
    Chonki
    *makes some popcorn and rushes to Kadaj-chan*