aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    She is there because she has to be there since in the last scene she is going to sacrifice her pathetic useless life for Kaname-sama and Zero-chan and so our Bishies would get their happily ever after
    (I hope)
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    It's just that every manga has some STUPID chara that is just bound to be an object of common hatred
    Remember that dumb Sakura from Naruto or that brainless Orihime from Bleach for example
  3. Chonki
    Chonki
    Mommies you are so right as always!!
    But hmm...VK is kind of delayed I think Not that I mind though...kind of I don;t want to see the useless Shinigami-sama is action...
  4. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    To tell the truth, I don't care.If there is no Kaname-sama x Zero-chan love, but only B!TCH's ugly face, I don't want to see it
    besides, I'm so absorbed in VK fanfiction world that I even don't want to THINK about manga itself.And I think you know the reason
  5. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    to be honest I have become like assassin-chan too I prefer fics SO much more now than the actual manga ...and all of it is because every where that you look in the manga is the little Miss shinigami's face
    I hope at least in the new chapter we get to see more of Kaname-sama and Zero-chan....and may be Shiki-tan I wanna know if he will continue his quest after Ichijou-senpai or not
    I am sick and tired of that stupid girl
  6. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Just a question out of the purest curiosity....is there even ONE DAMN FREAKING chapter WITHOUT that stupid WH0RE????!!!!!!!Even if it's NOT about her, but about Zero-chan and Ichiru-chan, at least some fragments of the past or damn memories about her disgusting form will come out and ruin all the mood, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!THE FREAKING HELL, I HATE IT!!!!!For damned God's sake!The world NOT revolves around THAT FILTHY DIRTY UGLY B!THCY WH0RY SL!T!!!!!! Damn!It pisses me off!!!!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    God YES!
    and to be honest I am dreading about how will this manga is going to end! I mean look at Headmaster and Haruka-sama and Juuri 's past? weren't they some kinda like Kaname-sama and Zero-chan and miss wh0re in the present?
    God forbid if it ends that way!
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Yeah, I noticed that too...When I first knew about it, I thought 'WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!!???!!!!! ' But I still kind of hope that their past was given to us NOT to show it's repeat, but to give us ANOTHER end of the story and correct all the freaking mistakes (And to FINALLY get rid of one more DIRTY SL!T )
    Mommyyyyyy~~~Ultieeee~~~I so love you both~you have no idea how much it meant to me that you're agree with me and don't adore that STUPID USELESS WORTHLESS B!THY WH0RE like some blind people out there ( )
    Lets pray that Hino-sensei won't do such a lame and totally terrible ending that will definitely destroy my trust in this work, shall we~?^^
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    me love you and ultimate-chan too!!!

well,having an ending like the past would be totally lame and I can not imagine a happy threesome either (Rido-sama forbid that! ) so there is only one way and that is the wh0re's death!
  10. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Really, you're reading my sinful mind, mommy~