aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Vampire Knight

1. Kadaj_chan
    I really wish for her sacrifice too ...I mean come on! who needs HER!?
    Kaname-sama and Zero just need to figure their feelings out
  2. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Aaaah~As wise as ever~
    As expected from Harem Okaa-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^
  3. .
    Hello lil ones!

for all those who're walking around with a dagger behind their back to spill my blood as revenge for lv10 kaname submission, go and participate in FG's xmas event! There will be 5+ cards given for sure, and there can/will be more depending on type of participants we get. I stalked my sponsors to death for kaname lv10 cards and I really hope most of you win, so don't hold grudge now XD

And sorry about lv9 yuuki actually after my poll about ppl not liking pink borders for females and suggesting a darkred+black border (which was shown through a premade yuki card i made long back btw..looks same as the yuuki card added now, I didn't intentionally use that one as eg. it was just the first one i found and i was lazy to make a new one ) aarin was convinced to introduce a new card border design for females. Since lv1-lv7 already have pink ones, only lv8-lv10 remains. The pic for yuuki card was also given by me, little did i know she'll become the first prototype for a lv9 female card I like her as a character.. as in the design, i have many cards like that whose art i like but not how the charas are in mangas, and yuuki is one of them.(like finding an actor hot but not liking his acting ) I think she's pretty and i love the lv9 yuuki card (the blood red *_*) but I do agree neverthless she's annoying me in the manga. I think most people buying the yuuki card have similar feelings XD they just like how the card looks, not a huge fan of yuuki though. I am just happy i have someone to do the cooking and cleaning in my harem now, while the boys have fun

I'd much rather prefer a yoruichi card though for her, i wouldn't even mind turning gay XD
  4. Chonki
    Chonki
    Ama-sama in our humble lil VK forum?
    ZOMG Kaname-sama is in FG project!? For real?! Lucky us I think we now have chance at least a little to get our hands on him
    And about card...nah I have nothing to say
  5. .
    key point being... but I do agree neverthless she's annoying me in the manga.

I had to join VK harem! (now that my personal harem isn't growing )
  6. Chonki
    Chonki
    Welcome then!

I;m glad you feel that way!
  7. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    look who is here ....Ama ...
    But I got the confession I wanted from you!!!
    *she is annoying you in the manga*

any way,what's with the dagger and spilling blood and revenge? as I said we are grateful that Kaname-sama has a higher Level that that girl!!! I really NEVER expected a L9 card for that girl!
  8. KuroiTsuki
    KuroiTsuki
    Ama-saaaaaaan!!!!!!!!Welcome to our harem, dear and I LOVE you for Kaname-sama card and for your words about (Still can't make myself say THAT name out loud )
    ^^
  9. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    Good news guys
    my Kaname-sama/Idol fic is ending
    I have a feeling that I can put it on FF.net on 2010
  10. Sakurazukamory
    Sakurazukamory
    Welcome to our harem Ama-san!!
    that's really good news kadaj-chan, can't wait to see it!