aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Janitor, I saw a het fict posted to the lj comm the other day and I went o_O just cuz Im so not used to seeing them there XD

@Mirinha: ah thanks, maybe I can use that 8D
  2. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    NO I haven't forgotten about the Ryohei goodness. I need some Dino too. Trying to figure out what pics I have to cut out from my other groups so I can share the smex.

Just wanted to say: May the Sweet Minty One bless the goddesses known as Datenshi Blue!

I am not worthy, but I pray they continue their blessings of wonderful KHR doujinshi.

3. JANitor
    JANitor
    AMEN TO THAT LAWLSSSS

I found a few Ryohei pictures but the pathetic thing is, it always end up as image pending. I'm such a gallery n00b. By the way has anyone know what happened to Lanchia?? Where has that italian run off to now lolsss

Anyway apart from that, I remembered I did this last year and the only ones I showed it too are my friends that have yet to pick up the series. I also tweaked the picture with gradients to fit the holiday theme just for kicks and have him ended up as a real lawn head LOL.

Well thats all I can share for now SINCE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERSSSS xDDDD
  4. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @JANitor: care to share any Ryohei goodness? Some fanfics will do. ^^ No idea about what happened to Lanchia, though. He just went back to Italy, didn't he?

@Tamaki: I know exactly what you mean. I've seen a 27 and Kyoko and I was like .. õ.o Wth!? Although is suppose to be the most regular thing ever... ^^"

@SunlilyQ: Let's thanks God for letting Banyu be born and draw all those beautiful doujins. XD Oh, and can't you put the images in the KHR gallery?
  5. JANitor
    JANitor
    http://nkagachi.fc2web.com/index.html

I found this Ryo18 fan site recently and the mini oekaki strips are very hysterical, especially when Ryohei's the dog and Hibari's the cat xD The personalities are really canon. And do you still remember Mochida-sempai who lost to Tsuna's dying will bullet debut? He's the mouse xD

Not much luck on fanfics, though D:

And I found out in a local forum that they are looking for cosplayers to do a KHR photoshoot for a fews days now, and Ryohei's position is still empty LOLLL. I don't know whether to happy or disappointed. :9
  6. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    I wrote a 6918 fict...its not great though XD First attempt at smut and KHR in general XD
  7. MisakiTsuki
    MisakiTsuki
    Ciaosu, Minna~! I actually just got into Reborn but it kicks so much ass! XD
    From the image i posted, you can tell what my favorite coupling is. Tee hee..
  8. JANitor
    JANitor
    @Tamaki: Have you posted it anywhere? I'll read anything :9

@MisakiTsuki: Welcome to kick ass group, kora! xD
    I rarely see 1827 since they usually come with 69 lolssss
  9. ritar
    ritar
    Hai there all! YUh KHR ish da best anime ever im glad i found dis group
  10. JANitor
    JANitor
    WH00T 30th member! Harlo tharr xD
    So which character sets you off? :9