aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Katekiyo Hitman Reborn!!!

1. Fuji
    Ah someone posted the amatou dinoxhibari/mukuroxhibari doujin raw to aarin. ^^ http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f109/t...hinainaru.html
  2. ch0coxolic
    BELPHEGOR with anybody is hot. :3 HibarixMukuro is love & 25 year old Lambo is so sexy *blood drip*
  3. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    AHHH KHR 198!! IF HIBARI DIES ILL BE PISSED!! Dont think he will but still!!! T__T

Oh and I have that doujin AND ITS HOT!!
  4. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    I haven't been here in a while. o.o I wonder if you guys still remembers me (don't think so).
    Anyway~ Just read 198 and...and... Except for Tsuna everyone seems to be in trouble. >.>
    I wonder who's going down...?

@Tamaki: You think Amano-sensei would to that to us? Hibari can't die! He has to go to the millifiore base and kick some black spell ass! ò.ó
  5. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    @Mir!!! ~glomps~

Nah I doubt she'd kill her, I mean 3/4 of the fandom would leave I think XD She better not pull whatever the mangaka for Naruto is and just start killing characters off. No one has died yet I dont think Hibari will be the first.

On that note...http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f109/t...orn_r-1_a.html
    HIBARI LOOKS HAWT IN THIS!!! AND SO DOES TSUNA (DID I JUST SAY THAT!!!)
  6. diablo neko
    diablo neko
    Mir!! You're back! *hugs* Where'd you go??!!

Hibari cannot
    1. Die
    2. Be defeated
    3. Look unhandsome XD

As if they'd have the upper hand over Hibari. I refuse to believe it >D ....unless I get to see Dino or the Varia appear on the scene, then its alright XD

@Tamaki: ...Tsuna's harem....8D They all look good (Tsuna doesn't look shota, yay)
  7. MiRiNHa
    MiRiNHa
    @Tamaki: Oh. My. Gawd. O.O I'm so downloading it. =O Once I read a fic that each day was a guardian's day... I can't remember where I read it, but I loved it. Somehow that cover reminds me of it. It was so cute, Sundays were Byakuran's, because even Tsuna needs a break. XDD And I remember Ryohei taking all his energy away being so passionate and all. XDD

@diablo neko:
    college was so busy I stopped living for a while to be able to do all the final papers and tests. XD But vacation has arrived and I have absolutely nothing to worry about. XD I missed reading manga and all the yaoi~~~

Hibari cannot
    1. Die <-- she would lose all her readers if she did that.
    2. Be defeated <-- Einstein proved to be impossible, it would destroy the space/time continuum.
    3. Look unhandsome <-- again, proved to be impossible. By me. &#242;.&#243;
  8. Rui1412
    Rui1412
    I LOVE Tsuna. TSUNA-uke for me. Whether it'd be 5927, 8027, 1827, 6927, 9627, D27, heck, I even like Varia x 27, Millefiore x 27, and Alcobaleno x 27! All-round Tsuna-uke for me! But my top two now is 1827 and 6927. ^ ^
  9. Fuji
    Fuji
    Hi... I'm gonna apologize, but to those who wanted to read Super Love Potion, would anyone be happy to just get a summary of the contents instead of scans/scanlation? ^^; It doesn't look like a scanlation will come out anytime this year after all (not from me anyway). ^^;; Very very sorry!! Oh yes, and I can also give a brief summary of special day. I don't know who wants to wait and who just wants to know though... ^^; *feels bad*
  10. Tamaki
    Tamaki
    I Swear Khr 202 Made Me Believe Again!!
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast